West Palm Beach, FL, (WiredPRNews), April 5th, 2008 –Your business is perfect for targeting small businesses who may need your service, so you need to choose which avenue to take in order to get started, right?
Here are five tips to success, organization and efficiency in managing your budget, time and ideas.
1) Choose three targets which are a guaranteed fit for your product or service
2) Choose 2-3 marketing techniques/tools that fit your budget and your message
3) Commit to utilizing those 2 or 3 for a minimum of 6 months
4) Select vendors to help get your message out who match your expectations
5) Monitor the progress and if something is not working at all after 6 months tweak it or dump it and move on
The most important aspect of marketing to small businesses is ensuring that the target business is good fit for your product or service. Do the research required to make sure you will have some success with a certain target. Talk to other small business owners and see what has worked for them in the past, and above all don’t give up on your ideas.
Often, these endeavors take time and it may require more than a six month commitment for some tools to effect a change in response. For more information on marketing, internet marketing, search engine optimization and other tools visit http://www.susannefzgerpr.com
Susan Nefzger – Staff Writer