Bay Area, CA (WiredPRNews.com) — San Francisco personal injury lawyer helps car accident injury cases in Bay Area, CA. The streets of San Francisco are not safe and for victims involved in auto accidents, the thought of finding a accident injury attorney for their personal injury claim can be quite intimidating. Accidents happen on daily basis, sometimes due to the driver’s inattention, sometime due to the pedestrian’s negligence. Accident injury lawyer Mary Alexande, specializes in car accidents, pedestrian hit & run or any injury or death arising from a car collision.
In her website, injury lawyer Ms. Mary Alexander attorney at law, speaks about personal injuries arising out of vehicle accidents: “Legal claims that arise from vehicle accidents are typically governed by the law of negligence. Any individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be required to pay damages to an injured victim in a car wreck or other accident. A personal injury case involving a vehicle accident may become formalized through a lawsuit in civil court, or may be resolved through an informal settlement before a lawsuit is filed.”
A vehicle accident which resulted in a pedestrian’s death hit local news in San Francisco and was reported by many news agencies. The death involved a 66-year old woman who was hit by a public service vehicle proving the extent of neglect on the part of the driver. The cause of the accident has still not been ascertained. The incident proves how unsafe roads in the city are.
People who are involved in such accidents, or the families of the deceased can get in touch Mary Alexander & Associates and her team of attorneys who fight to for the rights of victims involved in automobile collisions. Clients of Mary Alexander cannot get a better deal as the vehicle accident attorneys work on a no recovery-no fee basis. The attorneys charge their legal fee only after compensation is received.
About car accident injury attorney profile:
A nationally renowned trial attorney, Mary Alexander is a recent Past President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and is a Past President of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC). Her reputation for steadfast commitment to the protection of consumer rights is well-known throughout the United States and has an outstanding record of success and achievements:
* Obtained $13.3 million verdict for an injured client in Hall v. Yosemite Park and Curry Company Secured $4 million settlement in San Francisco Municipal Railway accident, Landsverk v. CCSF
* Obtained $4 million settlement in pedestrian accident, Ruszak v. State Farm
* Named one of San Francisco’s Bay Area’s “Top 10 Trial Attorneys” by the San Francisco Chronicle
* Repeatedly named one of the “100 Most Influential Attorneys in California” by the California Daily Journal
* Past Editor-in-Chief of Forum, a CAOC publication
* Board Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
* Named one of the Top 30 Women Litigators in 2002 and Top 50 Women Litigators in 2003 and 2004 by the California Daily Journal
* Named a Northern California Super Lawyer in 2006
For more information on lawyer Mary Alexander visit: personal injury lawyer website http://www.maryalexanderlaw.com