Miami, Florida (WiredPRNews.com) — A report issued by CNN stated that Health Magazine, a leading health and fitness publication, sorted through more than 43 restaurant chains with over 75 locations across the nation, and picked 10 restaurants with over 75 locations nationwide that present the freshest and healthy food options to their customers. These top 10 chains are:
1. UNO’s Chicago Grill- Provides nutrition in the form of whole grain pasta and brown rice, flatbread pizzas with half the calories than deep dish pizza, and organic tea and coffee
2. Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes- A buffet-style restaurant providing fresh vegetables like seasonal bell peppers and squash, freshly prepared and tossed salads and a huge range of non-fat dressings.
3. Mimi’s Café- A comfortable café style restaurant offering grilled chicken, garden salads and wedges of colorful and fresh honeydew, orange, cantaloupe and watermelon.
4. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro- Offers the best of Asian cuisine with a combination of heart-healthy proteins and fresh vegetables.
5. Bob Evans Restaurants- Menu boasts low fat and low carb foods and alternatives including grilled chicken tenders instead of fried tenders, salmon stir fry and potato crusted flounder.
6. Ruby Tuesday’s- The ingredients used include organic greens, trans fat-free cooking oils, hormone-free chicken, made-to-order drinks and organic.
7. Romano’s Macaroni Grill- Italian restaurant featuring Simple Salmon, broccoli and grilled asparagus.
8. Chevy’s Fresh Mex- All the oils used in the restaurant are fat free and the menu includes Grilled Fish Tacos.
9. Olive Garden- An Italian restaurant offering low fat items including Venetian Apricot Chicken.
10. Denny’s- Diner offering Fit Fare dishes such as grilled chicken breast salad and tilapia with veggies and rice.
When eating healthy and working out, temptation is always around the corner. Health Magazine has made it easy to pinpoint healthy options and fresh menus that won’t sideline weight loss efforts.
Wired Health Reporter