Fresno, California (WiredPRNews.com) — Americans are hoping that Santa has no deposits at any U.S. banks. Thank goodness Santa doesn’t need to stop at the gas station; otherwise what would the nation’s children do without gifts this Christmas? The last holiday of the year is sure to be a boring one if there is no shopping, no gifts, no turkey, or no Christmas bonus! Scary thought, isn’t it?
So what should Santa do during this critical financial crisis? He should be thinking of saving some green as money is tight for everyone. Santa might want to do some inexpensive shopping for kids, but how cheap can Santa get since he has to maintain his reputation?
During the holiday’s, Santa must cover great distances from U.S. to Canada to Europe to Africa, Asia, Australia. He can go online and save himself the trouble of visiting store after store and picking up gifts using Pay Pal or use his credit cards to buy gifts.
Retailers and online marketing companies must tighten their seat belts as many will do what Santa will do this Christmas which is go online and hunt for offers that can make their Christmas shopping fun and affordable while helping them save money.
Getting ready and rising to the needs of the coming season will certainly help you, the online business owner, online marketing company and online salesmen, to increase your sales through your websites. What would you need to do to sell successfully online during the season?
Holiday E-Commerce Owner Checklist:
1. Take a good look at your website and see if it needs a refreshing new skin. Redesigning your website’s home page could do wonders for sales.
2. Add attractions for the season, throw in discount offers, and add promotions such as free delivery or something that can be termed as a valuable service.
3. Optimize your website for keywords and phrases that are best suited to your business.
4. Launch an online promotion campaign, send newsletters, online brochures, advertise through online banners. You must be visible for the web visitors and lead them to your website.
5. Strategize a search engine marketing plan, and publicize your products and offers to generate more traffic to your website. The best thing to do is to publish a press release through a Google approved press release distribution service that distributes your press release to millions of readers world wide.
6. Tell your readers what you do and how you can make their Christmas shopping more affordable.
7. Tell your website visitors that is never too late to shop. Talk to the last-minute shoppers and offer e-gift cards.
Surely, the toppled financial markets have made a huge impact on every citizen in America, but for occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas, everyone likes to shop for their loved ones (not to forget Santa–he is the biggest shopper of them all!) So get ready and work on your websites or let a professional website design and SEO and SEM company do the job for you and watch the holiday revenue roll in!