Burbank, CA – September 16, 2008 – Enter The Brush Company ‘My Favorite Brush’ Video Competition. Make a 30 second or one minute testimonial about your favorite makeup brush by the brush company and why you love it, says Terry Akins of The Brush Company.
The best video submissions covering brush use, brush type, brush set and general testimonials accepted from students as well as the general community, will be featured on The Brush Company website. Prize includes: one brush set of your choice.
The DEADLINE for submissions is November 15, 2008.
1. All entries must be submitted in .WMV, .AVI, .MOV, .MPEG and .MP4
2. Entries may be uploaded to video site listed below in entry form
and submitted via link or you may mail your submission via DVD to:
The Brush Company 626 S. Victory Blvd. Burbank, CA 91502-2423.
3. All entries must be clearly marked with title. Title should be
displayed on the DVD as well as on the accompanying case.
4. No copyrighted material may be used in contest submissions without
written approval of the lawful owner of the material.
5. All cast and crew members must be credited properly on the DVD.
6. There are no languages or geographic restrictions. However, if a
language other than English is spoken, subtitles must be used.
7. There is no entry fee or maximum number of entries per contestant.
8. A completed entry form must accompany each submission. More than
one video may be submitted per DVD. However, each title should be
clearly marked on the DVD.
9. Submissions will be judged in two categories:
A. Student (Youth – Grades 6 to 12)
B. Community (the General Public / non-students)
Winners will be selected by a panel of cosmetics industry professionals.
How to Enter and Win:
A. Except as otherwise provided in specific contest rules, entries may be submitted by postal mail or email located at [email protected] No video will be accepted via email due to large files only entry.
Video must be uploaded to http://www.youtube.com
B. Contest entries must include your:
2. Postal address
3. E-mail address
4. Daytime telephone number
5. Testimonial, video/DVD on DVD and Cover or view page address
link if submission is done via utube.
C. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Copies of the rules are available at http://www.thebrushcompany.com/contest.html
For more information contact: Terry Akins
email: [email protected]
news source: einnews.com