Dallas, Texas (WiredPRNews.com) — Dallas SEO Experts says: In order to make your press release to really work, it is necessary to submit them to different press release distribution outlets. Though there is not a great deal of requirements when it comes to this, (they are more lenient than article directories) there is still a possibility that the copy will not be accepted.
To prevent your press releases from getting spammed, make sure that you remember the following:
1. Ensure that your press release is not an advertisement. Many people believe that a press release is a method of promoting their business blatantly. They are wrong. You still need to make sure that the copy possesses facts rather than claims, as well as focus more on benefits rather than features.
2. Speak in third-person. Since the press release is not a direct advertising material for your business, you have to avoid the use of first-person pronouns at all costs such as I, we, us, etc. However, because you are talking about a business, the third-person pronoun is ideal. Try to imagine that you are an editor hired by a business owner to write a press release for an event or news relating to the business or industry he is in.
3. Refrain from repeating a URL too many times. By design, a press release allows you to add a link to your website, especially if you want your readers to know more about your offers, your business, or any call to action. Nevertheless, you should limit hyperlinks to one per every 100 words.
4. Be concise with your article title. The title of your press release should summarize the overall message of the press release, but should never exceed 80 characters. After all, who enjoys reading lengthy titles?
5. Write a concise summary. The title of your press release should summarize your story but readers want to know what to expect from the press release. The summary should possess the nucleus of the article. Keep summaries at no more than 200 characters.
To correctly write your titles and summary, have a useful tool installed by Dallas SEO Experts of – 1VIZABILITY. Check out SEO Word Count Calculator
By: Dallas SEO Experts of 1VIZABILITY.COM