Go Green Eco-friendly printing services, post card printing, brochure printing, PrintPelican
Print Pelican Extends Service Offerings to Include Project Completion with Total Recovered Fiber Recycled Paper: An Affordable Way to Go Green
Wired PR News.com Press Release– More and more individuals today seem to be finding themselves questioning “what’s my carbon footprint?” With a current nationwide focus on re-growing the economy, there seems to be greater interest in finding ways to alleviate strain on the environment. The increase in concern for eco-friendly matters has sparked many companies to make their operations more environmentally sound. Print Pelican has stepped up to become a strong force for assisting these companies with going green by offering new recycled printing solutions.
With Print Pelican’s new recycled printing options, clients can have their important printing projects completed using 10% total recovered fiber as well as 100% post consumer fiber. These options are beneficial for not only preserving national resources, but also reducing the amount of toxins released into the air and the nation’s water supplies. Print Pelican provides a vast array of affordable eco-friendly printing services including post card printing, brochure printing, calendar printing, company stationery printing, and more.
Print Pelican has for years been held in high regard for their willingness to go the extra mile for customer needs. The budget friendly services of the company provide a means for businesses and organizations to afford to sustain company operations as well as utilize important marketing campaigns to generate revenue. The online printing company caters to the needs of companies in virtually every industry and of every size.
Print Pelican is encouraging companies and individuals alike to contact them today to begin the process of getting their projects completed. The company is offering up to 25% discount on brochure printing and other 4 color printing recycled printing services.
For more information about Print Pelican recycled printing solutions or other services the company provides, please visit http://www.printpelican.com or call them directly at 1-800-474-0461.Tags: carbon footprint, online printing, Print Pelican, recycling
Online Green News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Optimizing Air Filter Use Through Science — Not Guesswork
- Camfil Air Filters Weighs-in on I-BEAM: A Tool for Maintaining High IAQ
- KBB.com: Ford C-MAX Energi and Focus Electric Make It Easy Being Green
- Camfil to Present on Energy Efficient HVAC Design at Industry Conference
- Camfil’s Truly Green Brochure Helps Air Filter Customers Focus on Sustainability
- Camfil Wins Major HVAC Award for Raising Awareness on Indoor Air Quality
- New Camfil Booklet Highlights Savings of Sustainability With Clean Air Filters
- Half Century of Innovation Brings Manufacturer of Air Filters Back to its Roots
- Camfil Farr Publishes FAQ on HEPA Air Filters
- Camfil Farr Leak-Free Filter Housings Featured in Plant Services Newsletter