Khloe Kardashian Gets in the Nude for Animal Rights
Khloe Kardashian has literally put her back into animal rights activism with the recent unveiling of her new ad campaign for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Wired PR News.com –As reported by E! Online, the reality television star, and member of the beloved Kardashian troop, went beyond the call of duty for an animal rights cause with a back baring billboard unveiled in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As quoted of Kardashian in the E! Online report, “Everyone in the family wears fur except me.” The star further commented on her efforts to make her family make an adjustment in their wardrobe to become fur-free.
Members of her family showed up to show their support with sister Kim being quoted by E! as stating “This is a cause really close to her heart… She’s done an amazing job.” Mom Kris Jenner, brother Rob, and sister Kourtney were all on hand as well.
Photo Credit: Lukeford.netTags: billboard, Ethical, fur, Khloe Kardashian, Los Angeles, Nude, PETA, Reality
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios, Inc. Helps Customers With Their Custom BBQ Grill Needs
- Enemy Dawn App Pre-Release by Simplus Technologies Group
- Pre-release of Enemy Dawn Game App
- NorthStarr Media Group produces Fundraising Video for CAST
- NEW Book “Think and Grow Rich for Women” to Launch in the Big Apple!