Khloe Kardashian Gets in the Nude for Animal Rights
Khloe Kardashian has literally put her back into animal rights activism with the recent unveiling of her new ad campaign for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Wired PR News.com –As reported by E! Online, the reality television star, and member of the beloved Kardashian troop, went beyond the call of duty for an animal rights cause with a back baring billboard unveiled in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As quoted of Kardashian in the E! Online report, “Everyone in the family wears fur except me.” The star further commented on her efforts to make her family make an adjustment in their wardrobe to become fur-free.
Members of her family showed up to show their support with sister Kim being quoted by E! as stating “This is a cause really close to her heart… She’s done an amazing job.” Mom Kris Jenner, brother Rob, and sister Kourtney were all on hand as well.
Photo Credit: Lukeford.netTags: billboard, Ethical, fur, Khloe Kardashian, Los Angeles, Nude, PETA, Reality
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets
- Eaglesnake Production present new online streaming Pay-Per View services.
- Broward Meals On Wheels To Celebrate 30th Anniversary At “Destination” Soiree
- Global Social Enterprise Returns To Ann Arbor Promoting Artists and Non-Profits
- Interactive Field Trip Bus Rolls into Florida
- New Movie Theater App To Revolutionize the Theater Experience