Khloe Kardashian Gets in the Nude for Animal Rights
Khloe Kardashian has literally put her back into animal rights activism with the recent unveiling of her new ad campaign for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Wired PR News.com –As reported by E! Online, the reality television star, and member of the beloved Kardashian troop, went beyond the call of duty for an animal rights cause with a back baring billboard unveiled in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As quoted of Kardashian in the E! Online report, “Everyone in the family wears fur except me.” The star further commented on her efforts to make her family make an adjustment in their wardrobe to become fur-free.
Members of her family showed up to show their support with sister Kim being quoted by E! as stating “This is a cause really close to her heart… She’s done an amazing job.” Mom Kris Jenner, brother Rob, and sister Kourtney were all on hand as well.
Photo Credit: Lukeford.netTags: billboard, Ethical, fur, Khloe Kardashian, Los Angeles, Nude, PETA, Reality
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Baby Jaymes Announces New Release
- Cupid’s Cronies Matchmakers & Dating Coaches Announces Miami Florida Expansion
- Director Big Spence premiers “Set Me Free”
- iTunes releases, “THE SUGAR WARS” A Mafia Documentary on APRIL 1st 2014
- MindStir Media Title Provides In-depth Study Revealing Biblical Prophesy
- MindStir Title Shows the Adventurous International Upbringing of an Indie Oilman
- New MindStir Media Historical Fiction Series Receives High Praise
- MindStir Media and #1 Website for Christian Writers Partner to Publish New Book
- LUSO-AMERICAN Surrealism of the 21st Century
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”