Khloe Kardashian Gets in the Nude for Animal Rights
Khloe Kardashian has literally put her back into animal rights activism with the recent unveiling of her new ad campaign for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Wired PR News.com –As reported by E! Online, the reality television star, and member of the beloved Kardashian troop, went beyond the call of duty for an animal rights cause with a back baring billboard unveiled in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As quoted of Kardashian in the E! Online report, “Everyone in the family wears fur except me.” The star further commented on her efforts to make her family make an adjustment in their wardrobe to become fur-free.
Members of her family showed up to show their support with sister Kim being quoted by E! as stating “This is a cause really close to her heart… She’s done an amazing job.” Mom Kris Jenner, brother Rob, and sister Kourtney were all on hand as well.
Photo Credit: Lukeford.netTags: billboard, Ethical, fur, Khloe Kardashian, Los Angeles, Nude, PETA, Reality
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”
- Onward & Sideways Media Video On Demand Streaming
- Sherri Donovan Takes Mob Wife As Client On VH1 Hit Show
- Big Spence Film “Set Me Free” Slated for Oakland International Film Festival
- WWII Journal Survives German POW Camp to Become New Docu-Miniseries
- Big Reub Filmz Brings Love, Life and Tears to the screen with “Past Tense”
- Bitoomba Introduces Bubbles Factory and The Pirates 3D
- Breaking: Spaced Out Magazine rises in Georgia
- Unique Boutique Resort Ideal for Romantic Getaways & Events
- Extra $$$ for you with ebook: How To Gain Wealth With Just One Word