Khloe Kardashian Gets in the Nude for Animal Rights
Khloe Kardashian has literally put her back into animal rights activism with the recent unveiling of her new ad campaign for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Wired PR News.com –As reported by E! Online, the reality television star, and member of the beloved Kardashian troop, went beyond the call of duty for an animal rights cause with a back baring billboard unveiled in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As quoted of Kardashian in the E! Online report, “Everyone in the family wears fur except me.” The star further commented on her efforts to make her family make an adjustment in their wardrobe to become fur-free.
Members of her family showed up to show their support with sister Kim being quoted by E! as stating “This is a cause really close to her heart… She’s done an amazing job.” Mom Kris Jenner, brother Rob, and sister Kourtney were all on hand as well.
Photo Credit: Lukeford.netTags: billboard, Ethical, fur, Khloe Kardashian, Los Angeles, Nude, PETA, Reality
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Pittsburgh’s towel girl stalker becomes the character in New York author’s book
- The LeRoy Neiman Art Center Hosts ART SPLASH 2013
- The Fate of America in the Ninth Hour Free Kindle eBook Giveaway
- Hollywood Seagull slated for first European test screening
- CasinoWebScripts Launches New Horse Race Arcade Game – “Lucky Horse Derby”
- Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience At TicketHurry.com
- The Life of Tory Reiss – Part 1
- Now With More Than 200 Galleries, Santa Fe Is A Year Round Art Scene
- Starbucks Style Music Cards Strike A Chord In Hotels And Spas
- StarWalk Kids Media Joins Axis 360 Digital Media Library