Dallas Cowboys Player Arrested
Anthony Spencer of the Dallas Cowboys was arrested for public intoxication.
Wired PR News.com – More drama erupts for the Dallas Cowboys NFL team, as another player lands in legal trouble. As reported by the Dallas Morning News, Anthony Spencer, a linebacker for the Cowboys, was arrested Sunday in Indianapolis for charges of public intoxication.
Spencer, who was arrested outside a bar, may receive a fine or team suspension as a result of the arrest. No court date had been set at the time of the report.
The linebacker and a friend were said to have tried to pay a bar to stay open, and subsequently became violent after being told to leave. Spencer was further alleged to have cursed police officers and shouted at people who worked at the bar.
A spokesperson for the Dallas Cowboys is quoted as stating in the Dallas Morning News report, regarding the incident, “We are aware of it and are in the process of gathering information.”Tags: Anthony Spencer, arrest, Dallas, Dallas Cowboys, Indianapolis, intoxication, linebacker, NFL, player
Online Dallas News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Credit Union, Bank Executives to Engage in Friendly/Informative Debate
- Ilfusion CEO Jeff Langhammer Selected as a Forty Under Forty Recipient
- “Catwalk at the Stone” Benefitting Hope Center for Autism
- SellingYour Business? The Top 5 Most Important Things To Think About
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Trucking Company is Green AND Safe
- Press Release Submission Tips: How to Send a Press Release to the Local Media
- Austin Simply Fit Relocates to Upgraded Facility
- Air Conditioning Repair from the Arlington TX HVAC Professionals
- Selling Your Structured Settlement - When Should You Expect Your Money?