Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Hidden Peruvian Young-Skin Secret Erases Years In Dr. Sears MD New Night Cream
- Ultherapy® Skin Lift Treatment Now Available from Southern Surgical Arts
- Medical doctor treats patients using different alternative techniques
- Massage Therapy Improves Mental and Physical Health and Wellness
- Insomniacs Failing Drugs Suffer from Sleep Apnea
- Camfil Air Filter Company Reports - Air Filtration Reduces Risk of Swine Viruses
- Commercial Air Filter Company Camfil.us Demonstrates How Air Filters Stack Up
- Indoor Air Quality: A Growing Risk for School — But One That Can be Tackled
- Viva Healthy Life – The Center for Holistic Medicine in Northeast Philadelphia
- MSrelief.com Announces Special Needs Travel Advocate as Associate Partner