Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Hospitals Risk Losing Medicare Payments if Infections Aren’t Reduced
- Alexander R. Vaccaro, M.D., Ph.D., Elected President of Rothman Institute
- Managing Pain Can Help Patients Regain their Lives at Colorado Pain
- Losing Weight Starts With Knowing the Glycemic Index & Glycemic Load Of Foods
- Energetic Healer Claims Multiple Sclerosis symptoms are a Call for our Attention
- Las Vegas Surgeon Wins Top Award at THE Aesthetic Show
- Southern Surgical Arts Has Advanced Technology To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Folicure - The Texas Leader in Hair Restoration
- Candlelight Vigil to be Held Sunday in Lakewood for the late David Nageotte
- Nutrient Rich Fruit a Miracle Cure for Many