Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Infitrak Introduces the TempTrust Extreme 168-Hour Qualified Packaging System
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver Participates in Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Reverse-Diabetes.Com is The Highest Paying Affiliate Program For 2015
- Best 2015 Affiliate Program – Reverse Diabetes Is The Highest Paying Program
- What Results Should Women Really Expect From Insanity Workout Within 60 Days
- Southern Surgical Arts Teams With Go Red for Women To Fight #1 Killer of Women
- New Eating Disorder Center of Kansas City Opens to Provide Care
- Zyno Medical Announces CE Mark Approval for the Z-800 Infusion Pump System
- Technology Provides Fast-Track to Core AODA Compliance in time for Deadline
- Dr. Man, M.D. Offers Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Services in Boca Raton