Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Dr. Man, M.D. Offers Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Services in Boca Raton
- Southern Surgical Arts Hosts Seminar on Non-Surgical Facelift Procedures
- Center for Excellence in Leadership
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgery Practice Offers Services for Better Winter Skin Care
- Neurobiologix Launches Methylation Sublingual for Immune &Nervous System Support
- Camfil USA Acquires Edco Establishing New Sales Branch for Air Filters in NY
- Southern Surgical Arts Offers Groundbreaking Solution for Tattoo Removal
- Zyno Medical, LLC Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Ambulatory Infusion Pump
- Surgical Mask Uses Crowd Funding to Deliver Ebola Protection to Those in Need
- Stem cell and orthopaedic foundations partner on stem cell research