Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Southern Surgical Arts Recognized as ‘Best of the Best’ Five Years in a Row
- What’s Hot in Cosmetic Surgery? Southern Surgical Arts’ Top 2013 Blogs
- Cosmetic Surgery for Men Keeps Rising: Up 106% from 1997 to 2012.
- Family First Home Companions Opens New Office in Melville, L.I.
- Your Personal Healing Experience Is Here With Laura Mayer
- Bryan’s United Air Conditioning Is Concerned About Air Quality
- First Regional Benefits Has The Medical And Dental Plans You Are Looking For!
- Educating and Treating Athletes with Eating Disorders
- Plano And North Dallas Chiropractor Hires New Licensed Massage Therapist
- Smith Plastic Surgery Institute 2013 Cosmetic Year In Review