Child Health Insurance Bill Signed
President Obama signed a new health insurance bill for kids on Wednesday.
Wired PR News.com – The President signed a health insurance bill for children on Wednesday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the bill signed by President Barack Obama will help provide health coverage to 4 million children who are uninsured.
As noted in the report, the bill will provide for $32.8 billion additional funds to be spent on the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), which currently provides coverage for an estimated 7 million kids across the country.
President Obama is quoted as stating of the measure, “We fulfill one of the highest responsibilities that we have, to ensure the health and well-being of our nation’s children…Providing coverage to 11 million children is a down payment on my commitment to cover every single American.”
Republicans were purportedly critical of the cost of the bill. Similar bills were vetoed previously by President George Bush during his term in 2007.Tags: Barack Obama, Child, child health, Health, insurance, insurance coverage, President George Bush, republican
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- MSreliefMarketplace.com Celebrates Grand Opening
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Unveils Potential Results Pre-Nose Reshaping
- Linda Grace Cox Helps People Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis Choose Joy
- Phytoceramides are approved by the FDA thanks to a new Clinical Study
- Social Media Drives Desire for Cosmetic Surgery in Young Adults
- Mother of Eight Helps Others Choose JOY in the Face of Multiple Sclerosis
- Injured Hospital Patients Don’t Have to Fight for Compensation Alone
- Why You May Need Dental Implants in Denver
- Scientists Find Progress With Anti Aging Research
- CoolSculpting Procedure Offered by Dr. Lane Smith called “Best Body Treatment”