Friday the 13th Fears
One of the most feared days in the country occurs before one of the most beloved.
WiredPRNews.com – Friday the 13th is said to ignite fear in an estimated 20 million people in the United States. These fears range from mild to debilitating, and are said to contribute to millions of dollars in losses for businesses due to many people choosing not to go about normal routines on that day. February’s Friday the 13th, which falls the day before Valentine’s Day, is one of three to occur this year, which is noted by an article on LiveScience.com to happen statistically once in over a decade.
Although friggatriskaidekaphobia, or a fear of the number 13, to some has a very real basis, many researchers note the same kind of historical connections that many find between catastrophic events and the number 13, can be found with any number. For those seeking to put their fears aside and prepare for a happier mood Valentine’s Day, it may help to remember that scientific evidence supports that this Friday will be just another day.
For others who may thrive on superstition, the following link contains interesting, and possibly unsettling facts about Friday the 13th:
http://www.livescience.com/culture/090212-friday-13th.html.Tags: fear, Friday the 13th, friggatriskaidekaphobia, phobia, superstition, United States, Valentine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Integrative Healing and Wellness Program Now in South Florida
- Hospitals can lower HVAC energy costs by 20% says Camfil air filter company
- Sculptra, a Longer Lasting Wrinkle Treatment in Chattanooga
- Where To Buy It Works Body Wraps: Body Wraps By It Works
- Roberto Cavalli And MINI Team Up To Fight AIDS
- Indoor Air Pollution Claims 3.5 Million Lives Each Year
- Phase4 Pharmeceutical’s AgeForce Introduces Breakthrough Weight Loss Patch
- Integrative Healer brings unique skill set to Palm Beach County
- Where To Buy It Works Body Wraps In New Orleans: Body Wraps Delivered Same Day
- Stonebridge Health Solutions Launches in Atlanta