Friday the 13th Fears
One of the most feared days in the country occurs before one of the most beloved.
WiredPRNews.com – Friday the 13th is said to ignite fear in an estimated 20 million people in the United States. These fears range from mild to debilitating, and are said to contribute to millions of dollars in losses for businesses due to many people choosing not to go about normal routines on that day. February’s Friday the 13th, which falls the day before Valentine’s Day, is one of three to occur this year, which is noted by an article on LiveScience.com to happen statistically once in over a decade.
Although friggatriskaidekaphobia, or a fear of the number 13, to some has a very real basis, many researchers note the same kind of historical connections that many find between catastrophic events and the number 13, can be found with any number. For those seeking to put their fears aside and prepare for a happier mood Valentine’s Day, it may help to remember that scientific evidence supports that this Friday will be just another day.
For others who may thrive on superstition, the following link contains interesting, and possibly unsettling facts about Friday the 13th:
http://www.livescience.com/culture/090212-friday-13th.html.Tags: fear, Friday the 13th, friggatriskaidekaphobia, phobia, superstition, United States, Valentine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver’s Dr. Pryor Contributes Opinion to New Book
- MSreliefMarketplace.com Celebrates Grand Opening
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Unveils Potential Results Pre-Nose Reshaping
- Linda Grace Cox Helps People Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis Choose Joy
- Phytoceramides are approved by the FDA thanks to a new Clinical Study
- Social Media Drives Desire for Cosmetic Surgery in Young Adults
- Mother of Eight Helps Others Choose JOY in the Face of Multiple Sclerosis
- Injured Hospital Patients Don’t Have to Fight for Compensation Alone
- Why You May Need Dental Implants in Denver
- Scientists Find Progress With Anti Aging Research