Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- STORMR® announced as newest sponsor of Fishing University
- HR ProFile: Making An Impact With Employment Screening!
- Radical PI Sport Co Receives Federal Trademark
- Lawns Ltd. Announces New Tree Injection Service
- New Jersey igaming Revenue Report: January 2015
- Recipes For A Healthy Life Style.
- Invisco Whole House Fan Company Signs Dealer/Installer in Brisbane Australia
- Finding an Easy Way to Deal with Recruitment Challenges
- The Best Work From Home Money Making Part Time Online Job Pay $23.75 Per Hour
- Colorado Nonprofits Kickoff 13th Annual Checkoff Colorado Campaign