Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership
- Effective Link Building Strategies for Lawyer Marketing / SEO for Attorneys
- Protective Mask Innovation Delivers Effective Ebola & Virus Protection Benefits
- Amadeus Consulting Lands on Inc. 500 | 5000 List for 8th Time
- Be Newsworthy Get Business
- Amadeus Consulting Wins Golden Bridge Awards’ Management Team of the Year
- Helpspree making all services easily accessible to everyone
- Global ad network Mediastinct acquires SEMP.com
- Long Island & NYC Heating Oil Consumers Now Enjoy Fun When Buying Fuel Oil