Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- SOAPETS, LLC. New Product Launch, Makes Bath Time Fun Again, Despite Odds Faced
- Oceana Pawn Shop in Virginia Beach Unveils OceanaPawn.net
- The Christmas Elves are Rebelling at Auction Fire Website
- Jayne Rios Launches New Book, “The Interactive Author” in January
- Drop Off Toys for Tots at North Dallas Moving & Storage
- Women-Owned Companies Perform Better Economically and Are More Innovative
- New book addresses most common pitfalls of internal social networks
- Is Life Possible Without TV Voice Over
- Jayne Rios, Expert Presenter at The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit
- Judy Hoberman Announces The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit