Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- White Horse Advisors Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary
- UN’s most influential women grant audience to girls’ school
- Midwest Acquisitions is Expanding
- Suncoast Marketing Inc. selected as Finalist in Student Life Achievement Awards
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver & NEDA Join Forces during ED Awareness Week
- reSAWN TIMBER co. introduces the BARK SIDE collection for flooring/cladding
- King Mohammed VI launches a cement plant and a fiber optic network in Mali
- FMG is on the Move
- Safe Gas Piping Installation With HomeTown Plumbing
- AA-ISP Announces National Relationship with Velocify