Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Bay City Rollers Auction Ends in a Tie Due to Technical Glitch
- HR ProFile To Host FREE Webinar on Employment Background Checks & Verification
- PRonlinepages.com Is Offering Business Owners a Special Advantage This Month
- I Need The Plumber, a Plumbing & AC company, is proud to offer GREEN Technology
- PRonlinepages Welcomes New Clients This Holiday Season!
- Amadeus Consulting Ranks on ColoradoBiz’s Top 250 Private Companies List
- Knoxville SEO Services Offers Free SEO To Knoxville Business Owners
- Peter Schmidt United Yacht Broker Reports CAL of Fifty Foot Marquis
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership