Banks Promise Cooperation with Obama
Bank executives made a vow on Friday that they would work with the president on recovery initiatives.
Wired PR News – Executives from the country’s largest banks made a pledge on Friday to work with the president on recovery initiatives. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), top executives from various financial institutions met with President Barack Obama and requested more details pertaining to the recovery plan.
Obama is quoted in the report as stating in a CBS News interview of his overall message to financial institutions, “Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in the eating.”
John Mack with Morgan Stanley, is further quoted as stating of the administration’s plan to help increase bank lending, “People are looking at that. It’s positive… We think it’s the right thing to do and now we just need to get the details.”Tags: administration, bank executives, CBS, John Mack, lending, Morgan Stanley, Obama, president, recession, recovery
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Leading Stone Processing Machinery Suppliers, Shri Bhagwati Machines PVT. LTD.
- President of Home Run Real Estate Receives Broker of the Year Award
- FORA.tv Announces Bob Appel as CEO, Expanding Production Services
- Strategies that Lawyers can use when it comes to Content Marketing
- AA-ISP Annual Awards Recognizing Inside Sales Profession Are Now Open
- Number of North American Wineries Grows 7%
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios Receives 2014 Best of Sunrise Award
- SphereWMS to Attend BGSA Supply Chain 2015 Conference
- HRP & Taft Law Firm Join Efforts to Discuss Employment Screening Laws
- Risk Based Security appoints Michael Mortensen as European Director