Pelican Magazine Printing, the online printing leader is now offering an impressive 40% discount on commercial brochure printing services leaving the customers to pay just 60% of the overall cost.
Riviera Beach, Florida (WiredPRNews.com) — Discount brochure printing is now possible at Pelican Magazine Printing, the cheap, full color business brochure printing company. The online printing leader is now offering an impressive 40% discount on commercial brochure printing services leaving the customers to pay just 60% of the overall cost. Colorful brochure printing has never been cheaper!
Marketing professionals, advertisers, attorneys, mortgage companies and more who are in search of affordable brochure printing solutions are encouraged to take advantage of this limited time offer, and order cheap brochure printing before April 15th.
The incredible discount offer is not only for simple NO fold brochures. In fact, Pelican Magazine Printing is extending the offer for brochures in the following sizes:
- 8 1/2 x 11
- 8 1/2 x 14
- 11 x 17
- 25 1/2 x 11
Customers have the flexibility of choosing their own fold type for full color brochures as well. The choice of half fold, z-fold, tri-fold, gate fold brochures are also available to the brochure printing customers at a 40% discount.Don’t wait! Act now and order cheap brochure printing at Pelican Magazine Printing at 40% discount and get FREE shipping before April 15. Visit http://www.pelianmagazineprinting.com today!