Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Wild Turkey Adventures In Cortland
- Deerfield Ranch Winery in Sonoma Valley hosts the 9th Annual Checkerbloom Gala
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products