Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Celebrity Journalist Rueben Wood Re-Brands Spaced Out Magazine!
- Legendary Photographer Hal Gould to be recognized during Month of Photography
- In Real Life, a Dark Comedy About a Fantasy Gaming Addict out on Amazon Prime
- Jud Tylor is an actress of many talents
- J Metro Releases Official Music Video For “Bodyguard”
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debate Declinists Be Damned: Should We Bet on America?
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire