Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”
- Onward & Sideways Media Video On Demand Streaming
- Sherri Donovan Takes Mob Wife As Client On VH1 Hit Show
- Big Spence Film “Set Me Free” Slated for Oakland International Film Festival
- WWII Journal Survives German POW Camp to Become New Docu-Miniseries
- Big Reub Filmz Brings Love, Life and Tears to the screen with “Past Tense”
- Bitoomba Introduces Bubbles Factory and The Pirates 3D
- Breaking: Spaced Out Magazine rises in Georgia
- Unique Boutique Resort Ideal for Romantic Getaways & Events
- Extra $$$ for you with ebook: How To Gain Wealth With Just One Word