Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets
- Eaglesnake Production present new online streaming Pay-Per View services.
- Broward Meals On Wheels To Celebrate 30th Anniversary At “Destination” Soiree
- Global Social Enterprise Returns To Ann Arbor Promoting Artists and Non-Profits
- Interactive Field Trip Bus Rolls into Florida
- New Movie Theater App To Revolutionize the Theater Experience