Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Jud Tylor and Dean Cain in this wonderful holiday movie “Defending Santa”
- TicketHurry.com Releases One Direction Tickets For Where We Are Tour
- Move Over ‘Duck Dynasty’ For New York City’s ‘Ballet Dynasty’
- VILLAINS: The series. Deep Productions Studios and Machinima
- Film Released on True Story of Young Veteran’s Battle with Schizophrenia
- Big Spence Caught Up In Action
- Producer Din Altit teamed up with the five times Emmy’s winner Maria Garcia
- Author Selma Curtis Has Released Her Inspirational Book
- Inspirational New Book Of A Child Found In A Dumpster – He Beat the Odds
- Last Weekend in March Brings an Exotic Orchid Show and Sale to Austin, TX