Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Advocate Digital Media to Premiere “JewelBox” at JCK Show in Las Vegas
- Big Spence: The New Face of Go Hard Clothing Men’s Line
- Are You in the Fast Lane Going in the Wrong Direction?
- Baby Jaymes Announces New Release
- Cupid’s Cronies Matchmakers & Dating Coaches Announces Miami Florida Expansion
- Director Big Spence premiers “Set Me Free”
- iTunes releases, “THE SUGAR WARS” A Mafia Documentary on APRIL 1st 2014
- MindStir Media Title Provides In-depth Study Revealing Biblical Prophesy
- MindStir Title Shows the Adventurous International Upbringing of an Indie Oilman
- New MindStir Media Historical Fiction Series Receives High Praise