Restraining Order Granted Against Spears Ex-Manager
The pop star’s ex-manager has been ordered to stay away from her for three years.
Wired PR News – The former manager of singer Britney Spears has been ordered to keep his distance from the star for three years. As reported by AFP, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva Bobb ruled on Tuesday that Sam Lutfi and attorney Jon Eardley must not come within 100 yards of Spears or her two children until April of 2012.
As noted in the report, both Lutfi and Eardley had restraining orders granted against them in January. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears was granted conservatorship of his daughter’s estate, and pursued the restraining order against the star’s ex-manager and former attorney citing they contributed to the pop star’s emotional distress.
Britney Spears released her latest album Circus last December and is currently touring as part of what has been hailed as her big comeback after a highly publicized breakdown and stalled career.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia user loveyousaveTags: Britney Spears, Circus, conservatorship, Court, Jamie Spears, Jon Eardley, restraining order, Sam Lutfi
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- PuzzleZoo Introduces Exclusive Ravensburger Puzzles
- Upstart Bachelorista Inc. Releases Tell-All Playbook For Single Women
- New Book: The Kabbalah of Time
- BROADWAY IN MONTREAL, the masterclass series!
- Newspaper man would be proud
- A Great Zainojet Deal For Father’s Day 2013
- Dancing With The Stars? Dancing With The Mimies
- Pittsburgh’s towel girl stalker becomes the character in New York author’s book
- The LeRoy Neiman Art Center Hosts ART SPLASH 2013
- The Fate of America in the Ninth Hour Free Kindle eBook Giveaway