Color Copy and Printing Company Docucopies.com Gives Exclusive Coupons to Facebook Friends, Twitter Followers
HUDSON, WISC., 5/14/2009 -(WiredPRNews.com) – In an effort to expand their network and reward their faithful clients, color copy gurus Docucopies.com announced today that they will give exclusive coupon codes and other discounts to members of their social network. This will allow customers to save extra money on their color copies and other services.
Now people who are designated as “friends” of Docucopies on Facebook, as well as “followers” of Docucopies on Twitter, can save upwards of 10 percent on their color copy orders just for being part of their social network. The exclusive deals will be given on all sorts of jobs, including color copies and printing, book and booklet printing, business cards, postcards, and everything else in their massive line of products.
“Social networking is a big part of the future of online business,” says Jeff Corbo, marketing director for Docucopies.com. “This gives our customers a strong incentive to become part of our network. All these services are free, so they have nothing to lose by joining and serious savings to gain.”
Docucopies has been the leader in discount color copies, printing for fliers, brochures, pamphlets, booklets, books, and more for nearly a decade. They originated in the 1980s as a mom-and-pop copy and printing shop before making the switch to Internet-only business in the new century.
For more information, to get pricing on an order or place an order online, visit http://www.docucopies.com.
###Tags: book printing, booklet printing, color brochure printing, color copies, color copying, color postcard printing
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Suncoast Marketing Again Recognized as a Top Distributor in the USA.
- Near Fatal Car Accidents and Internal Injuries
- For the 6th Year, BPA International ranks on Inc. 5000
- How Families of Victims are Impacted by Car Accidents
- G.W. Schultz Tool Recapitalizes in Support of Growth
- Rapid Development of Multilingual Content Gives Global Brands Competitive Edge
- NFM Lending opens new branch in Sarasota, Florida
- Teens at Higher Risk of Car Crash Injury During Summer
- Variable Speed Fan Expert Kurt Shafer Opens New Web Site VariableSpeedFanGuy.com
- ASR Hip Settlements Still Going Strong