Rihanna to Appear at Chris Brown Hearing
The singer will reportedly be a possible witness in the felony assault case.
Wired PR News – Singer Rihanna is reportedly set to appear at an upcoming hearing in a case against ex-boyfriend and fellow entertainer Chris Brown. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), an attorney for the pop star, Donald Etra, has stated that Rihanna is expected to be subpoenaed for the June 22 hearing.
As noted by the AP, Brown is accused of felony assault and making criminal threats after being arrested in February for allegedly attacking Rihanna in a car. If convicted, 20 year-old Brown may be sentenced to probation or up to five years in prison.
Rihanna is known for such hits as “Umbrella,” “Take a Bow,” and “Pon de Replay.” Chris Brown shot to fame after the release of his hit single “Run It” in 2005, and has starred in such films as “This Christmas” in addition to seeing success in his music career.
Gemma Mary from Gympie, AustraliaTags: assault, Chris Brown, Chris Brown Hearing, Entertainer, felony, June, Rihanna, singer
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Wild Turkey Adventures In Cortland
- Deerfield Ranch Winery in Sonoma Valley hosts the 9th Annual Checkerbloom Gala
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products