Rihanna to Appear at Chris Brown Hearing
The singer will reportedly be a possible witness in the felony assault case.
Wired PR News – Singer Rihanna is reportedly set to appear at an upcoming hearing in a case against ex-boyfriend and fellow entertainer Chris Brown. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), an attorney for the pop star, Donald Etra, has stated that Rihanna is expected to be subpoenaed for the June 22 hearing.
As noted by the AP, Brown is accused of felony assault and making criminal threats after being arrested in February for allegedly attacking Rihanna in a car. If convicted, 20 year-old Brown may be sentenced to probation or up to five years in prison.
Rihanna is known for such hits as “Umbrella,” “Take a Bow,” and “Pon de Replay.” Chris Brown shot to fame after the release of his hit single “Run It” in 2005, and has starred in such films as “This Christmas” in addition to seeing success in his music career.
Gemma Mary from Gympie, AustraliaTags: assault, Chris Brown, Chris Brown Hearing, Entertainer, felony, June, Rihanna, singer
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Making Extra Money Using The Law Of Attraction
- Daisy Berkowitz Makes a Triumphant Return to NYC
- Miami’s Books & Books to Host First Signing for Robin Korth’s “Soul on the Run”
- German actor, film producer and writer Varick Addler takes Hollywood by storm
- How To Attract Money And Wealth Using Law Of Attraction
- Attorney Alan Ellis’ guide to the Best Places to Go to Prison
- “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” IS IN POST PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES
- Production of “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” Wraps in Los Angeles
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers