Rihanna to Appear at Chris Brown Hearing
The singer will reportedly be a possible witness in the felony assault case.
Wired PR News – Singer Rihanna is reportedly set to appear at an upcoming hearing in a case against ex-boyfriend and fellow entertainer Chris Brown. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), an attorney for the pop star, Donald Etra, has stated that Rihanna is expected to be subpoenaed for the June 22 hearing.
As noted by the AP, Brown is accused of felony assault and making criminal threats after being arrested in February for allegedly attacking Rihanna in a car. If convicted, 20 year-old Brown may be sentenced to probation or up to five years in prison.
Rihanna is known for such hits as “Umbrella,” “Take a Bow,” and “Pon de Replay.” Chris Brown shot to fame after the release of his hit single “Run It” in 2005, and has starred in such films as “This Christmas” in addition to seeing success in his music career.
Gemma Mary from Gympie, AustraliaTags: assault, Chris Brown, Chris Brown Hearing, Entertainer, felony, June, Rihanna, singer
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire
- Radical PI Sport Co Performs Undercover Boss: Gets Interesting Results
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets