Rihanna to Appear at Chris Brown Hearing
The singer will reportedly be a possible witness in the felony assault case.
Wired PR News – Singer Rihanna is reportedly set to appear at an upcoming hearing in a case against ex-boyfriend and fellow entertainer Chris Brown. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), an attorney for the pop star, Donald Etra, has stated that Rihanna is expected to be subpoenaed for the June 22 hearing.
As noted by the AP, Brown is accused of felony assault and making criminal threats after being arrested in February for allegedly attacking Rihanna in a car. If convicted, 20 year-old Brown may be sentenced to probation or up to five years in prison.
Rihanna is known for such hits as “Umbrella,” “Take a Bow,” and “Pon de Replay.” Chris Brown shot to fame after the release of his hit single “Run It” in 2005, and has starred in such films as “This Christmas” in addition to seeing success in his music career.
Gemma Mary from Gympie, AustraliaTags: assault, Chris Brown, Chris Brown Hearing, Entertainer, felony, June, Rihanna, singer
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Pittsburgh’s towel girl stalker becomes the character in New York author’s book
- The LeRoy Neiman Art Center Hosts ART SPLASH 2013
- The Fate of America in the Ninth Hour Free Kindle eBook Giveaway
- Hollywood Seagull slated for first European test screening
- CasinoWebScripts Launches New Horse Race Arcade Game – “Lucky Horse Derby”
- Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience At TicketHurry.com
- The Life of Tory Reiss – Part 1
- Now With More Than 200 Galleries, Santa Fe Is A Year Round Art Scene
- Starbucks Style Music Cards Strike A Chord In Hotels And Spas
- StarWalk Kids Media Joins Axis 360 Digital Media Library