Angelina Tops Oprah on Forbes Power List
Angelina Jolie has been named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
Wired PR News – The position was formerly occupied by the queen of daytime talk Oprah Winfrey, but this year Angelina Jolie has been named to Forbes’ list as the world’s most powerful celebrity. As reported by Forbes.com, Jolie ranks number one on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, with Winfrey coming in second.
As noted in the report, the list is compiled based on earnings estimates related to entertainment endeavors as well as the amount of exposure garnered from various media sources. Winfrey was deemed the top earner, having received $275 million over the last year; however, Jolie has been a constant media focus with her philanthropic efforts, movies, and personal life. Others who ranked high on the list include Beyonce, Madonna, and Tiger Woods. The U.S. president Barack Obama reportedly made the list as well.
Photo Credit: Copyright by World Economic Forum swiss-image.ch/Photo by Remy SteineggerTags: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, earner, exposure, Forbes, Madonna, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Power, Tiger Woods
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Making Extra Money Using The Law Of Attraction
- Daisy Berkowitz Makes a Triumphant Return to NYC
- Miami’s Books & Books to Host First Signing for Robin Korth’s “Soul on the Run”
- German actor, film producer and writer Varick Addler takes Hollywood by storm
- How To Attract Money And Wealth Using Law Of Attraction
- Attorney Alan Ellis’ guide to the Best Places to Go to Prison
- “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” IS IN POST PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES
- Production of “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” Wraps in Los Angeles
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers