Angelina Tops Oprah on Forbes Power List
Angelina Jolie has been named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
Wired PR News – The position was formerly occupied by the queen of daytime talk Oprah Winfrey, but this year Angelina Jolie has been named to Forbes’ list as the world’s most powerful celebrity. As reported by Forbes.com, Jolie ranks number one on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, with Winfrey coming in second.
As noted in the report, the list is compiled based on earnings estimates related to entertainment endeavors as well as the amount of exposure garnered from various media sources. Winfrey was deemed the top earner, having received $275 million over the last year; however, Jolie has been a constant media focus with her philanthropic efforts, movies, and personal life. Others who ranked high on the list include Beyonce, Madonna, and Tiger Woods. The U.S. president Barack Obama reportedly made the list as well.
Photo Credit: Copyright by World Economic Forum swiss-image.ch/Photo by Remy SteineggerTags: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, earner, exposure, Forbes, Madonna, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Power, Tiger Woods
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios, Inc. Helps Customers With Their Custom BBQ Grill Needs
- Enemy Dawn App Pre-Release by Simplus Technologies Group
- Pre-release of Enemy Dawn Game App
- NorthStarr Media Group produces Fundraising Video for CAST
- NEW Book “Think and Grow Rich for Women” to Launch in the Big Apple!
- Introducing Robin Korth’s Gut-Wrenchly Honest Book “Soul on the Run”