Angelina Tops Oprah on Forbes Power List
Angelina Jolie has been named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
Wired PR News – The position was formerly occupied by the queen of daytime talk Oprah Winfrey, but this year Angelina Jolie has been named to Forbes’ list as the world’s most powerful celebrity. As reported by Forbes.com, Jolie ranks number one on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, with Winfrey coming in second.
As noted in the report, the list is compiled based on earnings estimates related to entertainment endeavors as well as the amount of exposure garnered from various media sources. Winfrey was deemed the top earner, having received $275 million over the last year; however, Jolie has been a constant media focus with her philanthropic efforts, movies, and personal life. Others who ranked high on the list include Beyonce, Madonna, and Tiger Woods. The U.S. president Barack Obama reportedly made the list as well.
Photo Credit: Copyright by World Economic Forum swiss-image.ch/Photo by Remy SteineggerTags: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, earner, exposure, Forbes, Madonna, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Power, Tiger Woods
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- In Real Life, a Dark Comedy About a Fantasy Gaming Addict out on Amazon Prime
- Jud Tylor is an actress of many talents
- J Metro Releases Official Music Video For “Bodyguard”
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debate Declinists Be Damned: Should We Bet on America?
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire
- Radical PI Sport Co Performs Undercover Boss: Gets Interesting Results
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back