Angelina Tops Oprah on Forbes Power List
Angelina Jolie has been named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
Wired PR News – The position was formerly occupied by the queen of daytime talk Oprah Winfrey, but this year Angelina Jolie has been named to Forbes’ list as the world’s most powerful celebrity. As reported by Forbes.com, Jolie ranks number one on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, with Winfrey coming in second.
As noted in the report, the list is compiled based on earnings estimates related to entertainment endeavors as well as the amount of exposure garnered from various media sources. Winfrey was deemed the top earner, having received $275 million over the last year; however, Jolie has been a constant media focus with her philanthropic efforts, movies, and personal life. Others who ranked high on the list include Beyonce, Madonna, and Tiger Woods. The U.S. president Barack Obama reportedly made the list as well.
Photo Credit: Copyright by World Economic Forum swiss-image.ch/Photo by Remy SteineggerTags: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, earner, exposure, Forbes, Madonna, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Power, Tiger Woods
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Jud Tylor and Dean Cain in this wonderful holiday movie “Defending Santa”
- TicketHurry.com Releases One Direction Tickets For Where We Are Tour
- Move Over ‘Duck Dynasty’ For New York City’s ‘Ballet Dynasty’
- VILLAINS: The series. Deep Productions Studios and Machinima
- Film Released on True Story of Young Veteran’s Battle with Schizophrenia
- Big Spence Caught Up In Action
- Producer Din Altit teamed up with the five times Emmy’s winner Maria Garcia
- Author Selma Curtis Has Released Her Inspirational Book
- Inspirational New Book Of A Child Found In A Dumpster – He Beat the Odds
- Last Weekend in March Brings an Exotic Orchid Show and Sale to Austin, TX