Angelina Tops Oprah on Forbes Power List
Angelina Jolie has been named the world’s most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
Wired PR News – The position was formerly occupied by the queen of daytime talk Oprah Winfrey, but this year Angelina Jolie has been named to Forbes’ list as the world’s most powerful celebrity. As reported by Forbes.com, Jolie ranks number one on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, with Winfrey coming in second.
As noted in the report, the list is compiled based on earnings estimates related to entertainment endeavors as well as the amount of exposure garnered from various media sources. Winfrey was deemed the top earner, having received $275 million over the last year; however, Jolie has been a constant media focus with her philanthropic efforts, movies, and personal life. Others who ranked high on the list include Beyonce, Madonna, and Tiger Woods. The U.S. president Barack Obama reportedly made the list as well.
Photo Credit: Copyright by World Economic Forum swiss-image.ch/Photo by Remy SteineggerTags: Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, earner, exposure, Forbes, Madonna, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Power, Tiger Woods
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radical PI Sport Co Performs Undercover Boss: Gets Interesting Results
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets
- Eaglesnake Production present new online streaming Pay-Per View services.
- Broward Meals On Wheels To Celebrate 30th Anniversary At “Destination” Soiree
- Global Social Enterprise Returns To Ann Arbor Promoting Artists and Non-Profits
- Interactive Field Trip Bus Rolls into Florida