Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire
- Radical PI Sport Co Performs Undercover Boss: Gets Interesting Results
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets