Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Jud Tylor and Dean Cain in this wonderful holiday movie “Defending Santa”
- TicketHurry.com Releases One Direction Tickets For Where We Are Tour
- Move Over ‘Duck Dynasty’ For New York City’s ‘Ballet Dynasty’
- VILLAINS: The series. Deep Productions Studios and Machinima
- Film Released on True Story of Young Veteran’s Battle with Schizophrenia
- Big Spence Caught Up In Action
- Producer Din Altit teamed up with the five times Emmy’s winner Maria Garcia
- Author Selma Curtis Has Released Her Inspirational Book
- Inspirational New Book Of A Child Found In A Dumpster – He Beat the Odds
- Last Weekend in March Brings an Exotic Orchid Show and Sale to Austin, TX