Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Miami’s Books & Books to Host First Signing for Robin Korth’s “Soul on the Run”
- German actor, film producer and writer Varick Addler takes Hollywood by storm
- How To Attract Money And Wealth Using Law Of Attraction
- Attorney Alan Ellis’ guide to the Best Places to Go to Prison
- “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” IS IN POST PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES
- Production of “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” Wraps in Los Angeles
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Wild Turkey Adventures In Cortland