Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Celebrity Journalist Rueben Wood Re-Brands Spaced Out Magazine!
- Legendary Photographer Hal Gould to be recognized during Month of Photography
- In Real Life, a Dark Comedy About a Fantasy Gaming Addict out on Amazon Prime
- Jud Tylor is an actress of many talents
- J Metro Releases Official Music Video For “Bodyguard”
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debate Declinists Be Damned: Should We Bet on America?
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire