Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”
- Onward & Sideways Media Video On Demand Streaming
- Sherri Donovan Takes Mob Wife As Client On VH1 Hit Show
- Big Spence Film “Set Me Free” Slated for Oakland International Film Festival
- WWII Journal Survives German POW Camp to Become New Docu-Miniseries
- Big Reub Filmz Brings Love, Life and Tears to the screen with “Past Tense”
- Bitoomba Introduces Bubbles Factory and The Pirates 3D
- Breaking: Spaced Out Magazine rises in Georgia
- Unique Boutique Resort Ideal for Romantic Getaways & Events
- Extra $$$ for you with ebook: How To Gain Wealth With Just One Word