Disney Hong Kong Theme Park Investment
Disney is reportedly making a large investment in a theme park in Hong Kong.
Wired PR News – Walt Disney Co. is reportedly set to make a multi-million dollar investment in a theme park in Hong Kong. As reported by Reuters, Disney is expected to make a $452 million investment in the expansion of its Hong Kong theme park.
Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang has reportedly stated that Hong Kong will convert some of it’s debt to equity rather than invest additional capital in the project, which will make the government’s stake 52 percent.
Helen Chan, a government economist, is quoted by Reuters as stating of the project, “If there is no expansion, the attraction of the theme park will fall over time.” The Hong Kong government is further quoted as releasing the statement, “To help deleverage the joint venture the government will convert a substantial part of its loan to equity, retaining a balance of not less than HK$1 billion.”
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User LyghtTags: Donald Tsang, economist, expansion, government, Hong Kong, investment, project, theme park, venture, Walt Disney
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Pittsburgh’s towel girl stalker becomes the character in New York author’s book
- The LeRoy Neiman Art Center Hosts ART SPLASH 2013
- The Fate of America in the Ninth Hour Free Kindle eBook Giveaway
- Hollywood Seagull slated for first European test screening
- CasinoWebScripts Launches New Horse Race Arcade Game – “Lucky Horse Derby”
- Justin Timberlake The 20/20 Experience At TicketHurry.com
- The Life of Tory Reiss – Part 1
- Now With More Than 200 Galleries, Santa Fe Is A Year Round Art Scene
- Starbucks Style Music Cards Strike A Chord In Hotels And Spas
- StarWalk Kids Media Joins Axis 360 Digital Media Library