Mortgage Borrowers May Get Rental Option
Homeowners delinquent in mortgage payments may one day be granted the option to rent their home to avoid eviction.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Homeowners who fall behind on their mortgage payments may one day be given a viable option for keeping their home rather than being forced into eviction. As reported by Reuters, sources have stated that U.S. officials are considering a plan to allow homeowners to rent their home if they’ve become steadily delinquent in loan payments so that they may continue to live at their residence without worrying about eviction.
A spokesperson for the U.S. Treasury is quoted in the report as stating of the issue, “we are constantly reviewing new ways to help struggling homeowners and stabilize the housing market. This is just one idea among many that has been considered, but no decisions are imminent on the matter.”
National Community Reinvestment Coalition President John Taylor is quoted by Reuters as stating of this type of rental program, “It could be a ‘win-win’ for the homeowner, the lender who has a troubled borrower and the non-profit.”
WiredPRNews.com - The latest in Business and Real Estate News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User BrendelSignatureTags: borrower, eviction, Homeowner, Housing, mortgage, program, Reinvestment, rental, U.S. Treasury
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- KungFuzos Introduces Express Yourself eLearning
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?
- Why Prompt Medical Attention After Any Motor Vehicle Accident is Important