Mortgage Borrowers May Get Rental Option
Homeowners delinquent in mortgage payments may one day be granted the option to rent their home to avoid eviction.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Homeowners who fall behind on their mortgage payments may one day be given a viable option for keeping their home rather than being forced into eviction. As reported by Reuters, sources have stated that U.S. officials are considering a plan to allow homeowners to rent their home if they’ve become steadily delinquent in loan payments so that they may continue to live at their residence without worrying about eviction.
A spokesperson for the U.S. Treasury is quoted in the report as stating of the issue, “we are constantly reviewing new ways to help struggling homeowners and stabilize the housing market. This is just one idea among many that has been considered, but no decisions are imminent on the matter.”
National Community Reinvestment Coalition President John Taylor is quoted by Reuters as stating of this type of rental program, “It could be a ‘win-win’ for the homeowner, the lender who has a troubled borrower and the non-profit.”
WiredPRNews.com - The latest in Business and Real Estate News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User BrendelSignatureTags: borrower, eviction, Homeowner, Housing, mortgage, program, Reinvestment, rental, U.S. Treasury
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Alpha Phi At Barry University Welcomes New Chapter Advisor And President
- Royal Thai Army To Repossessed The National Forest That Are Invaded
- Royal Thai Army Chief designated the Soldiers to help flood victims in Sukhothai
- Marines assist injured Marine
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!
- Royal Thai Army plans to inaugurate the “Good People groups”
- Royal Thai Army improving Tele-Conference system
- Bestessaytips.com - Best Well-Known Custom Essay Writing Service
- Harris School of Business Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Cherry Hill
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network