Internet Marketer OneSEOCompany.com Offers Twitter Tips for Effective Web Traffic
Press Release Service (WiredPRNews.Com) — Dallas based website design company offers Tips to experience the best ROI from Twitter efforts.
ROI most commonly known as Return on Investment now has another definition: Return on Influence.
If you are spending any time on Twitter to market your services you want both a Return on Investment (after all, you are investing your time to Tweet) and the Return on Influence.
At this point I haven’t read any of the Guerilla Marketing books; however, I know the premise of Guerilla Marketing is defined by Wiki as “an unconventional system of promotions that relies on time, energy and imagination rather than a big marketing budget.” Says QZee of OneSEOComoany.
When Jay Conrad Levinson coined that phrase back in 1984 the social media outlets we have today didn’t even exist.
Twitter didn’t start until March 2006 and now has over millions of users. This post isn’t going to get into the nitty-gritty analysis of numbers of users rather the force of Twitter properly harnessed.
By all means Twitter falls under the Guerilla Marketing guidelines - low cost solutions that can have a substantial impact on your bottom line.
If you want to grow your business on Twitter it’s essential you have a strategy set up to do so. Of course, the strategy doesn’t have to be a 10 page document but you do want to have an overall guideline on how you plan to harness the potential of the Twitterverse.
1. Don’t push your widgets all the time — just as at an in-person networking event you have to listen to what others are saying - remember, It’s not all about you!
2. Be real - transparency and authenticity are crucial to becoming trusted and in building relationships
3. Tweet frequently - at least 5-10 times per day when you are first starting off.
4. Retweet (RT) others - make sure you share good ideas, strategies, quotes, etc. that other people have tweeted
5. Always take time to thank people when they RT you or when you get a #FollowFriday (#FF) mention - people will do more for you if you take the time to thank them
By using the five simple steps above you will be well on your way to increasing your followers and as the relationships are built with your followers, in turn business will begin to come to you.
Remember, any great building is built one brick at a time. Place your bricks (tweets) on Twitter with care and consideration and eventually you will have a great building (business).
About One SEO Company - One SEO Company is a Dallas Web Design / Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Firm that specializes in twitter marketing for lawyers, and small to mid size businesses. They specialize in New York Web Design, Dallas Web Design Projects and nationwide SEO Services.Tags: guerilla marketing, jay conrad levinson, return on investment, tweet
Online Press Releases News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Jeep Earns Best-Ever November Sales Following Arrival of Its Cherokee
- Jayne Rios Launches New Book, “The Interactive Author” in January
- Mind Body Makeover Sponsors Essay Contest for Lap Band Patients
- Bitcoin Millionaires - Lost Password Recovery Help
- TH Marine Joins Fishing University
- BMW on Pace for Record Sales Year After Best-Ever November
- Scion FR-S Chosen as Hottest Sport Compact at SEMA Show
- Insurance4Dallas Announces Self-Funded Plan to Help Small Business Save Money
- Drop Off Toys for Tots at North Dallas Moving & Storage
- Refreshed 2014 Lexus CT 200h Goes from Bold to Bolder