Website Recommends Movie Restroom Breaks
A new website helps moviegoers prevent missing key points in a film by recommending when to take a needed restroom break.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – A unique website helps moviegoers in need of a bathroom break, take it without missing key points in a film. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), RunPee.com has been created to give moviegoers assistance in knowing when they can take a needed restroom or snack break without guessing what they missed afterward.
As noted in the report, RunPee.com was launched last year by Dan Florio, but has recently increased in popularity, and is now available as an application on the iPhone. Florio is quoted by the AP as stating of the site’s welcome response, “Lots and lots of people comment: `Ah! I can get that 64-ounce drink now!”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Web Technology News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User GloggerTags: bathroom, Breaks, Dan Florio, drink, film, iphone, movie, restroom, RunPee.com
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Harris School of Business Welcomes Deputy Mayor Harry Platt to Voorhees Campus
- The Event Place by Stafford Events Opens in Houston Texas
- HM King Mohammed VI Launches Greater Casablanca Development Plan
- King Mohammed VI Sets Up Committee to Reopen and Rehabilitate Closed Mosques
- Hallmark Institute of Photography Opens Its Doors to Prospective Students
- Alpha Phi At Barry University Welcomes New Chapter Advisor And President
- Royal Thai Army To Repossessed The National Forest That Are Invaded
- Royal Thai Army Chief designated the Soldiers to help flood victims in Sukhothai
- Marines assist injured Marine
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!