Award Winning SEO Agency Vertical Measures Launches Free SEO Tutorial Videos
WiredPRNews.com — This month, Vertical Measures, an award-winning provider of search engine optimization and link building services, reaches out a helping hand to the global business community with its online SEO video tutorials. These educational materials include both videos by the Vertical Measures team, and a compilation of videos and educational resources from industry leaders.
The SEO videos cover topics such as the importance of meta tags in titles and headings, how to optimize your website content, and strategies for choosing the best keywords. Additionally, these videos illustrate how to use alt image tags, and other valuable techniques for image optimization, something many website owners forget to do.
These videos also describe ones need for an XML sitemap for search engines, and an HTML sitemap for your visitors, as well the proper use of internal links on your site. Together, these tools comprise an extensive collection of tools and SEO tips that can now be accessed free of charge from the company’s website.
Arnie Kuenn, President of Vertical Measures describes the overwhelming need for these seo tutorial videos, “Many people, including some of our clients, still don’t fully comprehend some important onsite SEO factors. Explaining over the phone or via e-mail is hard without visual representations. Which is why we’ve developed a few video additions to our SEO resources page, including some great SEO tips & training videos.”
Those interested in learning more about Search Engine Optimization and techniques to get higher search engine rankings are asked to visit VerticalMeasures.com/resources/seo-tutorial-videos/ for more information.Tags: link building, SEO, SEO agency, seo tutorial videos
Online Press Releases News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- J.D. Power: MINI Cooper Tops Its Segment in Reliability
- Midwest Acquisitions is Expanding
- Affordable 2014 Kia Soul Lands on About.com’s Best New Cars of 2014 List
- Refreshed 2015 BMW X3 Revealed with New Diesel Engine Option
- Hyundai Reveals Its Limited-Production Veloster RE:FLEX Edition
- Southern Surgical Arts Recognized as ‘Best of the Best’ Five Years in a Row
- New 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Rolls Out to Dealers in High Demand
- Bitcoin Agents Add Liquidity to the Bitcoin Market with its 2nd Bitcoin ATM
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”
- NFM, Inc. opens new branch in Eugene, OR.