Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Alexander R. Vaccaro, M.D., Ph.D., Elected President of Rothman Institute
- Managing Pain Can Help Patients Regain their Lives at Colorado Pain
- Losing Weight Starts With Knowing the Glycemic Index & Glycemic Load Of Foods
- Energetic Healer Claims Multiple Sclerosis symptoms are a Call for our Attention
- Las Vegas Surgeon Wins Top Award at THE Aesthetic Show
- Southern Surgical Arts Has Advanced Technology To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Folicure - The Texas Leader in Hair Restoration
- Candlelight Vigil to be Held Sunday in Lakewood for the late David Nageotte
- Nutrient Rich Fruit a Miracle Cure for Many
- Medic-Trans is Now Offering Long Distance Medical Transport