Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Optimizing Air Filter Use Through Science — Not Guesswork
- Body Lift Procedure in the Philippines Offers Stunning Advantages
- Droz-GarciniaCambogia.com Offer 50% OFF on ALL Order of Garcinia Cambogia Select
- Part 5: Treatment Of Multidrug Resistant Acinetobacter In Decubitus Ulcers
- Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Diabetes Director Headlines NY Summit
- Aegis Awarded 2nd Patent for Fast Acting Migraine Nasal Spray Treatment
- Camfil Air Filters Weighs-in on I-BEAM: A Tool for Maintaining High IAQ
- Starry Night Gala — Celebrating 100 Years of the American Cancer Society
- Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep thinks everyone can be Perfectly Healthy And Toned
- The NACDD Joins New York Labor Fights Diabetes Initiative