Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver Participates in Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Reverse-Diabetes.Com is The Highest Paying Affiliate Program For 2015
- Best 2015 Affiliate Program – Reverse Diabetes Is The Highest Paying Program
- What Results Should Women Really Expect From Insanity Workout Within 60 Days
- Southern Surgical Arts Teams With Go Red for Women To Fight #1 Killer of Women
- New Eating Disorder Center of Kansas City Opens to Provide Care
- Zyno Medical Announces CE Mark Approval for the Z-800 Infusion Pump System
- Technology Provides Fast-Track to Core AODA Compliance in time for Deadline
- Dr. Man, M.D. Offers Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Services in Boca Raton
- Southern Surgical Arts Hosts Seminar on Non-Surgical Facelift Procedures