Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Southern Surgical Arts Recognized as ‘Best of the Best’ Five Years in a Row
- What’s Hot in Cosmetic Surgery? Southern Surgical Arts’ Top 2013 Blogs
- Cosmetic Surgery for Men Keeps Rising: Up 106% from 1997 to 2012.
- Family First Home Companions Opens New Office in Melville, L.I.
- Your Personal Healing Experience Is Here With Laura Mayer
- Bryan’s United Air Conditioning Is Concerned About Air Quality
- First Regional Benefits Has The Medical And Dental Plans You Are Looking For!
- Educating and Treating Athletes with Eating Disorders
- Plano And North Dallas Chiropractor Hires New Licensed Massage Therapist
- Smith Plastic Surgery Institute 2013 Cosmetic Year In Review