Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- MSreliefMarketplace.com Celebrates Grand Opening
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Unveils Potential Results Pre-Nose Reshaping
- Linda Grace Cox Helps People Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis Choose Joy
- Phytoceramides are approved by the FDA thanks to a new Clinical Study
- Social Media Drives Desire for Cosmetic Surgery in Young Adults
- Mother of Eight Helps Others Choose JOY in the Face of Multiple Sclerosis
- Injured Hospital Patients Don’t Have to Fight for Compensation Alone
- Why You May Need Dental Implants in Denver
- Scientists Find Progress With Anti Aging Research
- CoolSculpting Procedure Offered by Dr. Lane Smith called “Best Body Treatment”