Swine Flu Vaccine Being Tested by GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline has announced the beginning of testing of its swine flu vaccine on humans.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – GlaxoSmithKline has reportedly begun to test its swine flu vaccination on human beings. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the drugmaker made the announcement Friday, citing plans to conduct 16 clinical trials for the vaccine on thousands of individuals in North America and Europe.
Alexandra Harrison, a spokesperson for the company is quoted by the AP as stating of expectations that the vaccine will be on the market soon, despite the trials being scheduled to last for approximately one year, “We aim to get the first doses out in September.” Harrison is further noted to state that the initial trial is being done in Germany.
As noted by the AP, other pharmaceutical companies have begun testing of their own swine flu vaccinations as well.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionTags: Drugmaker, Europe, Germany, GlaxoSmithKline, North America, swine flu, Tested, Vaccination, vaccine
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Dr. Lane Smith’s Tummy Tucks Offer Permanent Solutions to Enhance Your Figure
- Kick start the New Year with a peaceful mind and achievable resolutions!
- Mind Body Makeover Sponsors Essay Contest for Lap Band Patients
- New Innovative Breast Augmentation Product Offered by Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
- Wellki Adds Fitness Specialist to Expert Staff
- MBMFit Online Offers New Medical Weight Loss Plan
- Interim HealthCare of the Central Valley a Top Agency of the 2013 HomeCare Elite
- Sustainable air filters Improve Air Quality
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Launches Newsroom for Patient Advocacy
- Credit Union, Bank Executives to Engage in Friendly/Informative Debate