Cash for Appliances Next Stimulus
The program is expected to boost home appliance sales by offering rebates on those that are energy efficient.
Press Release Service - Wired PR News – Following the end of the cash-for-clunkers program, a new federal incentive program is in the works to take its place. As reported by BusinessWeek, what is referred to as the cash-for-refrigerators program, which will allow rebates to be obtained for purchases of energy-efficient appliances for the home, is set to begin in the fall. With the new program, a trade in of an old appliance will not be required.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu is quoted in the report as stating of the plan, “These rebates will help families make the transition to more efficient appliances, making purchases that will directly stimulate the economy.” The program is expected to generate revenue for the struggling home appliance industry.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User AudeTags: appliances, cash for refrigerators, economy, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, federal incentive program, stimulus
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- VR Business Brokers Opens Houston Office
- Boom times for business owners selling in Houston
- Columbine Label wins prestigious national award for business excellence
- Business for Us Marketing is on the MOVE
- Entry Level Jobs Just Got Easier to Find
- Pedestrian-Vehicle Accidents on Rise in North Texas Area
- Medicare Fraud Schemes Can Violate More than Just the False Claims Act
- South Florida Title Company Is Here To Serve You
- With the Advent of a New Year Prestige Management Sets their Sights High
- Legislation Hopes to Spur Whistleblower Protections at U.N.