Cash for Appliances Next Stimulus
The program is expected to boost home appliance sales by offering rebates on those that are energy efficient.
Press Release Service - Wired PR News – Following the end of the cash-for-clunkers program, a new federal incentive program is in the works to take its place. As reported by BusinessWeek, what is referred to as the cash-for-refrigerators program, which will allow rebates to be obtained for purchases of energy-efficient appliances for the home, is set to begin in the fall. With the new program, a trade in of an old appliance will not be required.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu is quoted in the report as stating of the plan, “These rebates will help families make the transition to more efficient appliances, making purchases that will directly stimulate the economy.” The program is expected to generate revenue for the struggling home appliance industry.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User AudeTags: appliances, cash for refrigerators, economy, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, federal incentive program, stimulus
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- 1-800-CAR-WRECK Teams With Dunbar High School for Back to School Event
- Houston Injury Lawyers of 1-800-CAR-WRECK Provide School Supplies for Kids
- DOL: San Francisco Company That Employed Disabled Workers Committed Wage Theft
- Houston Car Accident Lawyer Insight. Could My Accident Be Linked to GM Recalls?
- Don’t Miss the Filing Deadline in a PI Case!
- Kumon Opens After-School Learning Center in West Arvada
- Grand Days in the Turkey Woods of Cortland
- Banyan Water Named Finalist in 2014 Greater Austin Business Awards
- Dallas Car Wreck Lawyer Report - GM Backlash Over Fatal Crashes Intensifies
- Clear View Bag Increases Plant Capacity with New Equipment and New Employees