Cash for Appliances Next Stimulus
The program is expected to boost home appliance sales by offering rebates on those that are energy efficient.
Press Release Service - Wired PR News – Following the end of the cash-for-clunkers program, a new federal incentive program is in the works to take its place. As reported by BusinessWeek, what is referred to as the cash-for-refrigerators program, which will allow rebates to be obtained for purchases of energy-efficient appliances for the home, is set to begin in the fall. With the new program, a trade in of an old appliance will not be required.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu is quoted in the report as stating of the plan, “These rebates will help families make the transition to more efficient appliances, making purchases that will directly stimulate the economy.” The program is expected to generate revenue for the struggling home appliance industry.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User AudeTags: appliances, cash for refrigerators, economy, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, federal incentive program, stimulus
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership
- Effective Link Building Strategies for Lawyer Marketing / SEO for Attorneys
- Protective Mask Innovation Delivers Effective Ebola & Virus Protection Benefits
- Amadeus Consulting Lands on Inc. 500 | 5000 List for 8th Time
- Be Newsworthy Get Business
- Amadeus Consulting Wins Golden Bridge Awards’ Management Team of the Year
- Helpspree making all services easily accessible to everyone
- Global ad network Mediastinct acquires SEMP.com
- Long Island & NYC Heating Oil Consumers Now Enjoy Fun When Buying Fuel Oil