Cash for Appliances Next Stimulus
The program is expected to boost home appliance sales by offering rebates on those that are energy efficient.
Press Release Service - Wired PR News – Following the end of the cash-for-clunkers program, a new federal incentive program is in the works to take its place. As reported by BusinessWeek, what is referred to as the cash-for-refrigerators program, which will allow rebates to be obtained for purchases of energy-efficient appliances for the home, is set to begin in the fall. With the new program, a trade in of an old appliance will not be required.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu is quoted in the report as stating of the plan, “These rebates will help families make the transition to more efficient appliances, making purchases that will directly stimulate the economy.” The program is expected to generate revenue for the struggling home appliance industry.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User AudeTags: appliances, cash for refrigerators, economy, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, federal incentive program, stimulus
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- South Florida Hospitality Firm Re-Launches Website
- Three Keys to Shorten Your Sales Cycle!
- Mcor Technologies Names Beckatt Solutions as Authorized Reseller in Midwest
- Indoor Air Pollutant Levels Often Surpass - by 5 Times or More - Outdoor Levels
- The Drawbacks to Launching A Loveless Business!
- Presenting “Cash Flow Engineering for Home Builders, Remodelers and Contractors”
- Houghton Marketing Growing
- Global Security & Communication opens New Regional Headquarters
- Invisco Whole House Fan Company Adds Asbestos Warning
- BarcodeFor.us releases Barcode Maker Application for generating tags and coupons