Cash for Appliances Next Stimulus
The program is expected to boost home appliance sales by offering rebates on those that are energy efficient.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Following the end of the cash-for-clunkers program, a new federal incentive program is in the works to take its place. As reported by BusinessWeek, what is referred to as the cash-for-refrigerators program, which will allow rebates to be obtained for purchases of energy-efficient appliances for the home, is set to begin in the fall. With the new program, a trade in of an old appliance will not be required.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu is quoted in the report as stating of the plan, “These rebates will help families make the transition to more efficient appliances, making purchases that will directly stimulate the economy.” The program is expected to generate revenue for the struggling home appliance industry.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User AudeTags: appliances, cash for refrigerators, economy, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, federal incentive program, stimulus
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radical PI Sport Co Receives Federal Trademark
- Lawns Ltd. Announces New Tree Injection Service
- New Jersey igaming Revenue Report: January 2015
- Recipes For A Healthy Life Style.
- Invisco Whole House Fan Company Signs Dealer/Installer in Brisbane Australia
- Finding an Easy Way to Deal with Recruitment Challenges
- The Best Work From Home Money Making Part Time Online Job Pay $23.75 Per Hour
- Colorado Nonprofits Kickoff 13th Annual Checkoff Colorado Campaign
- Remarketing for Lawyers By Qamar Zaman Attorney Internet Marketing Expert
- Attorney Local Map Marketing Expert Explains Google Places for Lawyers