Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- South Florida Hospitality Firm Re-Launches Website
- Three Keys to Shorten Your Sales Cycle!
- Mcor Technologies Names Beckatt Solutions as Authorized Reseller in Midwest
- Indoor Air Pollutant Levels Often Surpass - by 5 Times or More - Outdoor Levels
- The Drawbacks to Launching A Loveless Business!
- Presenting “Cash Flow Engineering for Home Builders, Remodelers and Contractors”
- Houghton Marketing Growing
- Global Security & Communication opens New Regional Headquarters
- Invisco Whole House Fan Company Adds Asbestos Warning
- BarcodeFor.us releases Barcode Maker Application for generating tags and coupons