Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Leading Stone Processing Machinery Suppliers, Shri Bhagwati Machines PVT. LTD.
- President of Home Run Real Estate Receives Broker of the Year Award
- FORA.tv Announces Bob Appel as CEO, Expanding Production Services
- Strategies that Lawyers can use when it comes to Content Marketing
- AA-ISP Annual Awards Recognizing Inside Sales Profession Are Now Open
- Number of North American Wineries Grows 7%
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios Receives 2014 Best of Sunrise Award
- SphereWMS to Attend BGSA Supply Chain 2015 Conference
- HRP & Taft Law Firm Join Efforts to Discuss Employment Screening Laws
- Risk Based Security appoints Michael Mortensen as European Director