Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Helpspree making all services easily accessible to everyone
- Global ad network Mediastinct acquires SEMP.com
- Long Island & NYC Heating Oil Consumers Now Enjoy Fun When Buying Fuel Oil
- Suncoast Marketing Again Recognized as a Top Distributor in the USA.
- Near Fatal Car Accidents and Internal Injuries
- For the 6th Year, BPA International ranks on Inc. 5000
- How Families of Victims are Impacted by Car Accidents
- G.W. Schultz Tool Recapitalizes in Support of Growth
- Rapid Development of Multilingual Content Gives Global Brands Competitive Edge
- NFM Lending opens new branch in Sarasota, Florida