Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Knoxville SEO Services Offers Free SEO To Knoxville Business Owners
- Peter Schmidt United Yacht Broker Reports CAL of Fifty Foot Marquis
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership
- Effective Link Building Strategies for Lawyer Marketing / SEO for Attorneys
- Protective Mask Innovation Delivers Effective Ebola & Virus Protection Benefits
- Amadeus Consulting Lands on Inc. 500 | 5000 List for 8th Time
- Be Newsworthy Get Business
- Amadeus Consulting Wins Golden Bridge Awards’ Management Team of the Year
- Helpspree making all services easily accessible to everyone