Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- The Christmas Elves are Rebelling at Auction Fire Website
- Jayne Rios Launches New Book, “The Interactive Author” in January
- Drop Off Toys for Tots at North Dallas Moving & Storage
- Women-Owned Companies Perform Better Economically and Are More Innovative
- New book addresses most common pitfalls of internal social networks
- Is Life Possible Without TV Voice Over
- Jayne Rios, Expert Presenter at The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit
- Judy Hoberman Announces The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit
- My Gusty Story Anthology Receives Silver Benjamin Franklin Award
- Lakewood Dallas Optometrist Announces Grand Opening For November 21