Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Bunnyfoot helps Digital Shoreditch 2013 understand impact of emotion on design
- Gennovacap Technology Services Integrates New Web Design with Optimal UX
- Worldwide Vision: Community Involvement
- When Recalls Lead to False Claims Act Cases: Asking the Right Questions
- Appointment Setting Service Launches Innovative Pay Per Sale Model
- The Practice of Internal Promotions Receives Praise from Survey Takers
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers