Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- UN’s most influential women grant audience to girls’ school
- Midwest Acquisitions is Expanding
- Suncoast Marketing Inc. selected as Finalist in Student Life Achievement Awards
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver & NEDA Join Forces during ED Awareness Week
- reSAWN TIMBER co. introduces the BARK SIDE collection for flooring/cladding
- King Mohammed VI launches a cement plant and a fiber optic network in Mali
- FMG is on the Move
- Safe Gas Piping Installation With HomeTown Plumbing
- AA-ISP Announces National Relationship with Velocify
- Phantom Screens Launches $10,000 Backyard Makeover Sweepstakes