Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Poor Indoor Air Quality in Schools: Bad for Health, Bad for Learning
- Small Business Expo Coming to Chicago April 24, 2014!
- Smith Plastic Surgery Institute Unveils Redesigned Website
- Boca Raton-Based Advertising Agency to Donate Educational Autism Videos
- VR Business Brokers Opens Houston Office
- Boom times for business owners selling in Houston
- Columbine Label wins prestigious national award for business excellence
- Business for Us Marketing is on the MOVE
- Entry Level Jobs Just Got Easier to Find
- Pedestrian-Vehicle Accidents on Rise in North Texas Area