Big-Ticket Item Sales Increase
A significant increase in purchases of big-ticket items has reportedly given the economy a boost.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – Consumers made more purchases of big-ticket items last month than what has been seen in years. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the increase in the sale of items such as homes, automobiles, and electronics has given the economy a boost, helping to ease the nation out of a recession.
As noted by the AP, the government released two reports Wednesday that substantiated claims of an increase in confidence that the economy is improving. Sales of appliances, computers, and other long-lasting goods were reportedly up five percent in July.
Nigel Gault with IHS Global Insight is quoted by the AP as stating, “It looks like we’ve hit bottom and we’re now slowly trying to dig our way out.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Business News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User O moresTags: automobiles, big-ticket items, economy, Electronics, homes, increase, recession, Sales
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- STORMR® announced as newest sponsor of Fishing University
- HR ProFile: Making An Impact With Employment Screening!
- Radical PI Sport Co Receives Federal Trademark
- Lawns Ltd. Announces New Tree Injection Service
- New Jersey igaming Revenue Report: January 2015
- Recipes For A Healthy Life Style.
- Invisco Whole House Fan Company Signs Dealer/Installer in Brisbane Australia
- Finding an Easy Way to Deal with Recruitment Challenges
- The Best Work From Home Money Making Part Time Online Job Pay $23.75 Per Hour
- Colorado Nonprofits Kickoff 13th Annual Checkoff Colorado Campaign