New DIY Service provides firm with soup to nuts starter package to create their own PR results
September 3, 2009 — New York, NY—Full service NYC based PR shop, Sperlingreene PR and Marketing Communications today announced the launch of The Do It Yourself PR Package, a complete, low-cost PR program “in a box.” The announcement of the new service appeared on the popular Help A Reporter Out (HARO) listserv email service created by Peter Shankman.
According to Sperlingreene Chief Conversation Officer, Karen Sperling, “Our new DIY PR Package offers any company all the tools they need to start on the path toward PR success. Too often, companies delay the launch of their PR programs because of tights budgets or bureaucratic paralysis. This service lets them jump into a professional PR program in less than 30 days at a budget any company can afford.”
For a flat, one-time fee, the DIY Package provides a turnkey program that sets companies up with:
• An evaluation questionnaire to structure the firm’s communications strategy and prepare for their press kit interview
• A professional interview of key executives by professional PR writers
• A complete PR press kit including the key news release documents delivered in fully formatted PDF files
• A spreadsheet packed with all the contact information for up to 100 hand-picked media outlets and relevant contacts
• A full sixty (60) minutes of professional one-to-one consulting/media training by a Sperlingreene team leader
• An easy-to-follow news release template to enable clients to build additional releases on their own
Sperling explains that the low cost service requires no contract or retainers. “For some companies, our DIY PR Package is the most cost-effective method of laying the groundwork for an on-going marketing campaign,” noted Sperling. “Other firms need more, and are ready to hire the right PR and marketing communications firm to execute an effective digital and mainstream media campaign, so they can concentrate on what they do best – building success in the marketplace.”
More information on the Sperlingreene DIY PR Package is available at www.sperlingreene.com/DIY .
Sperlingreene PR and Marketing Communications, headed by Steven Greene and Karen Sperling has served a wide range of international clients since 1991 in categories including food, healthcare, travel, technology, sustainability, real estate and entertainment. For more info on the firm visit www.sperlingreene.com, email [email protected], or call (917) 656-1837.