Hearings Planned on Soda’s Link to Obesity
A California lawmaker has expressed intentions on holding meetings regarding the link between soda consumption and obesity.
Press Release Service – Wired PR News – A California lawmaker is trying to see that action is taken in regards to the purported link between soda consumption and obesity. As reported by Reuters, Sen. Alex Padilla, noted for campaigning to require restaurants to provide customers with access to calorie information in meals, recently announced plans to hold hearings on the obesity issue.
Padilla is quoted by Reuters as stating of his view on the need for more education in the state about the issue, “I don’t think that most parents truly appreciate the role soda pop has in causing weight gain…It is unfortunate that soda is actually cheaper than milk and even bottled water in many instances.”
The hearings will reportedly be scheduled for November.
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Legal and Health News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User SMCTags: California, calorie, consumption, milk, obesity, Sen. Alex Padilla, soda, water, weight gain
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Body Lift Procedure in the Philippines Offers Stunning Advantages
- Droz-GarciniaCambogia.com Offer 50% OFF on ALL Order of Garcinia Cambogia Select
- Part 5: Treatment Of Multidrug Resistant Acinetobacter In Decubitus Ulcers
- Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Diabetes Director Headlines NY Summit
- Aegis Awarded 2nd Patent for Fast Acting Migraine Nasal Spray Treatment
- Camfil Air Filters Weighs-in on I-BEAM: A Tool for Maintaining High IAQ
- Starry Night Gala — Celebrating 100 Years of the American Cancer Society
- Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep thinks everyone can be Perfectly Healthy And Toned
- The NACDD Joins New York Labor Fights Diabetes Initiative
- Wellki - 65% Off Raspberry Ketone, Green Coffee, Pure Garcinia Cambogia