Leveraging YOUR Power through Twitter Workshop
Appleton, WI –(WiredPRNews.com – Press Release Service) — Your Virtual Assistant will be holding a local Fox Valley, WI workshop at the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce on September 29, 2009.
Join other local businesses from Appleton, Oshkosh and Neenah and learn how to leverage YOUR power on Twitter with this 90 minute hands-on seminar.
This seminar is geared towards the individual or companies not yet on Twitter or have been on Twitter for less than three months.
Learn the following on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 from 6-8 pm:
• How to effectively set up your account
• Commonly used abbreviations in Tweets
• What #FollowFriday is and how to participate
• Why ReTweeting others is important (and how to do it)
• How to opt-out of approximately 90% of all auto DM’s (direct messages)
• If you have not used Twitter you will obtain ideas of what to tweet about when you first set up your account
• How to engage with others
• Methods to increase your following organically
• Application options (instead of using just the web interface)
• Leveraging the Law of Reciprocity to grow your business by helping others
• Using Twitter to launch a product
During this 90 minute seminar you will also receive a 34 page manual with all of this and more:
• Screenshots to make using the web interface easier (if that is your program of choice)
• Suggestions on third party applications that can be used to make your time spent on Twitter more effective
• How to automatically post a property listing (real estate, vacation rentals, etc)
• Using TwitWall when you have content that is more than 140 characters you want to share
• Discover tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of your tweet, your reach, brand monitoring, etc.
• Other misc tools such as: how to mass delete DM’s, add a RT button to use on the web interface, polling your followers for feedback, creating a coupon for a product with more than 140 characters
Register for this event by 9 am on Wednesday, September 23rd and save $10 off registration fee. Additionally all early registrations will be entered into a drawing to receive a custom, branded Twitter background and a one hour consultation to develop your marketing strategy. **Total value $150.00**
Register by visiting: http://thevirtualasst.eventbrite.com/
If you are unable to make the event you can also purchase the manual “Leveraging YOUR Power through Twitter” as an ebook by visiting: http://www.thevirtualasst.com/resources-2/twitter-resources/
If you are in need of a Virtual Assistant to help develop your Social Media strategy or to assist you with your presence on Twitter please contact any of these great Virtual Assistants to discuss your needs.
Your Virtual Assistant core services are: Social Media Management: (Facebook Fan Pages, Social Bookmarking , Twitter, etc.), Aweber, WordPress site management, Bookkeeping/QuickBook and Excel spreadsheets. Additionally she offers administrative services as well. You can reach Michelle at email@example.com or www.TheVirtualAsst.com
Ace Concierge services encompass any task which is managed or administered through today’s technology, providing you with a low cost, high-impact solution to your everyday business needs. Providing passionate business sense and services, Suzie is dedicated to you and the success of your business. You can reach Suzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.nhvirtualassistant.com
VA in Paradise specializes in Business Management & Processes; Social Media Management; and the mentoring and training of new Virtual Assistants. You can reach Dawn at email@example.com or www.vainparadise.com
Mars VA services encompass booking travel arrangements, event planning, bookkeeping/QuickBooks and Social Media and more.
You can reach Marlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.MarsVirtualAssistant.com
Contact: Michelle Mangen, Your Virtual Assistant