OnlinePharmacyCR now accepts popular credit cards Visa and Master Card
28th, September, 2009 –(Wired PR News - Press Release ) Since recently, OnlinePharmacyCR.com includes more payment options for it customers as payment through Master Card and Visa cards is now available. Clients from all around the world can receive discreet packages in 3 to 4 business days no matter what payment option they choose.
The online pharmacy improved the available payment options with the addition of the possibility for online transactions through Visa and Master Card, making easier for visitors to purchase their products. All customers have to do is browse through the list of drugs that are present on the website and add them to the shopping cart. Once they filled their shopping cart with all the needed products, they can get to the next step and complete the order.
Customers can choose to pay through Western Union or can easier complete the payment with Master Card and Visa credit cards. All these types of payment methods are protected against frauds due to McAfee Secure Company which ensures payment safety for OnlinePharmacyCR.com.
Antonio Salas, the pharmacy’s manager, stated that “Customers needed more payment options, not only for faster completion of the order but also to make the entire process easier for them. Payments through Visa and Master Card are also secured by McAfee so the transactions are 100% trustworthy.”
To read more information about the list of products as well as about the available payment options, visit Online PharmacyTags: accutane without prescription, Medicines, meds online, online pharmacy, pharmacy, prescription medications
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Dr. Lane Smith’s Tummy Tucks Offer Permanent Solutions to Enhance Your Figure
- Kick start the New Year with a peaceful mind and achievable resolutions!
- Mind Body Makeover Sponsors Essay Contest for Lap Band Patients
- New Innovative Breast Augmentation Product Offered by Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
- Wellki Adds Fitness Specialist to Expert Staff
- MBMFit Online Offers New Medical Weight Loss Plan
- Interim HealthCare of the Central Valley a Top Agency of the 2013 HomeCare Elite
- Sustainable air filters Improve Air Quality
- Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Launches Newsroom for Patient Advocacy
- Credit Union, Bank Executives to Engage in Friendly/Informative Debate