October is National Women in Business Month - Are You Ready To Turn Your Passion Into Profit?
San Francisco, California (WiredPRNews.com) — Even in this tough economy, women are starting new businesses in record numbers. In honor of these ladies who launch, October has officially been declared Women in Business Month. What better time for women entrepreneurs to review and renew their business plans for 2010?
“Women need to know that it is possible to feel passionate about their work and to support themselves doing what they love,” says Christy Strauch, author of the newly released book Passion, Plan, Profit: 12 Simple Steps to Convert Your Passion into a Solid Business. (http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Plan-Profit-Simple-Business/dp/0984055703)
Christy challenges the popular perception that a person is either born with a head for business or not and that the business side of business is boring at best, or robs one of their creativity, and even morals, at worst.
“These attitudes keep many women who are passionate about their work from making a real living at it,” says Strauch. Passion, Plan, Profit provides a way for women who love their work to learn about and then employ the business skills they need to succeed.
“This is a great primer for people who are doing work they love, but don’t feel confident about the ‘business’ side of business,’ notes author Jim Horan. “Read it and do the exercises. Your business, your customers and your bank account will thank you.” The core of Christy’s teachings underscores how women in business can:
• Understand their purpose in having a business
• Find the perfect clients
• Develop skill at marketing and selling to those clients
• Support themselves and their families
• Understand the income and expense side of business
With the economy showing signs of stabilizing, now presents the perfect opportunity for women to embrace their passions and get a jump-start on planning a new business or writing a business plan for an existing one in 2010.
The founder of Clarity To Business, Christy has worked with over 300 small business owners, from artists to real estate agents, helping them to both do what they are passionate about – and make a profit.
For more information, please view Christy’s online press kit at: http://christystrauch.sterlingmarketinggroup.comTags: business skills, Christy Strauch, new businesses, women entrepreneurs, women in business, writing a business plan
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- South Florida-Based Distribution Company Is Here For You
- EEOC Issues First New Guidelines Regarding Rights of Pregnant Workers in Decades
- Eberstein Witherite truck wreck attorneys: Comedian Sues Over Fatal Truck Wreck
- Note Brokerage Moves to Ambler, PA
- South Florida Hospitality Firm Re-Launches Website
- Three Keys to Shorten Your Sales Cycle!
- Mcor Technologies Names Beckatt Solutions as Authorized Reseller in Midwest
- Indoor Air Pollutant Levels Often Surpass - by 5 Times or More - Outdoor Levels
- The Drawbacks to Launching A Loveless Business!
- Presenting “Cash Flow Engineering for Home Builders, Remodelers and Contractors”