T-Mobile Sidekick phones lose data
T-Mobile Sidekick users may have lost all contact and other personal information stored in their phones.
New York (WiredPRNews.com) – Server failure may have caused users of the T-Mobile Sidekick to lose all of the information they had stored within their phones. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), as estimated one million SideKick owners could face a loss of data due to the failure.
As noted by the AP, T-Mobile is offering $20 refunds to customers who experience the loss of data, however, some are not satisfied with the reimbursement. Mary Boyle, a Sidekick user, who reportedly lost information for hundreds of contacts, pictures, and other personal data, is quoted by the AP as stating, “This has been a terrible experience.”
Boyle is further quoted as stating of her decision to switch wireless providers without paying the fee incurred for not keeping the company for the duration of her contract, “As far as I’m concerned, they very much broke their contract with me before I broke theirs.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Technology News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User MediaguruTags: data loss, new york, reimbursement, server failure, Sidekick, T-Mobile
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Acts 2 Technology Partners with Mega Global Ministry in Latin America
- KungFuzos Introduces Express Yourself eLearning
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?