Conservative group balks at Palin appearance fee
Some Iowa conservative groups have taken issue with Sarah Palin requesting an appearance fee for a banquet next month.
Iowa (WiredPRNews.com) – Some Iowa Republicans have expressed discontent over a request by Sarah Palin for a fee to appear at the banquet of a conservative group based in the state next month. As reported by POLITICO, the Iowa Family Policy Center will reportedly raise $100,000 for Palin’s appearance, which has left some to criticize the tactics of the potential presidential candidate.
Ed Failor, Jr., GOP insider and president of Iowans for Tax Relief, is quoted by POLITICO as stating, “If somebody tells me they want me to pay an appearance fee, it tells me they’re not very serious about running for president… I found it really, really odd.”
David Kochel, an Iowa GOP consultant, is further quoted as stating of Palin’s popularity, “She is a phenomenon… If she can draw a big enough crowd, it would put a spotlight on the organization. They want to trade on her star power.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in U.S. Political NewsTags: appearance, banquet, Ed Failor, fee, GOP, Iowa, Iowans, Sarah Palin, tax relief
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?
- Why Prompt Medical Attention After Any Motor Vehicle Accident is Important
- International Resiliency Experts to Gather for Conference at Reed College
- Common Questions About Social Security Disability