Conservative group balks at Palin appearance fee
Some Iowa conservative groups have taken issue with Sarah Palin requesting an appearance fee for a banquet next month.
Iowa (WiredPRNews.com) – Some Iowa Republicans have expressed discontent over a request by Sarah Palin for a fee to appear at the banquet of a conservative group based in the state next month. As reported by POLITICO, the Iowa Family Policy Center will reportedly raise $100,000 for Palin’s appearance, which has left some to criticize the tactics of the potential presidential candidate.
Ed Failor, Jr., GOP insider and president of Iowans for Tax Relief, is quoted by POLITICO as stating, “If somebody tells me they want me to pay an appearance fee, it tells me they’re not very serious about running for president… I found it really, really odd.”
David Kochel, an Iowa GOP consultant, is further quoted as stating of Palin’s popularity, “She is a phenomenon… If she can draw a big enough crowd, it would put a spotlight on the organization. They want to trade on her star power.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in U.S. Political NewsTags: appearance, banquet, Ed Failor, fee, GOP, Iowa, Iowans, Sarah Palin, tax relief
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Harris School of Business Welcomes Deputy Mayor Harry Platt to Voorhees Campus
- The Event Place by Stafford Events Opens in Houston Texas
- HM King Mohammed VI Launches Greater Casablanca Development Plan
- King Mohammed VI Sets Up Committee to Reopen and Rehabilitate Closed Mosques
- Hallmark Institute of Photography Opens Its Doors to Prospective Students
- Alpha Phi At Barry University Welcomes New Chapter Advisor And President
- Royal Thai Army To Repossessed The National Forest That Are Invaded
- Royal Thai Army Chief designated the Soldiers to help flood victims in Sukhothai
- Marines assist injured Marine
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!