Conservative group balks at Palin appearance fee
Some Iowa conservative groups have taken issue with Sarah Palin requesting an appearance fee for a banquet next month.
Iowa (WiredPRNews.com) – Some Iowa Republicans have expressed discontent over a request by Sarah Palin for a fee to appear at the banquet of a conservative group based in the state next month. As reported by POLITICO, the Iowa Family Policy Center will reportedly raise $100,000 for Palin’s appearance, which has left some to criticize the tactics of the potential presidential candidate.
Ed Failor, Jr., GOP insider and president of Iowans for Tax Relief, is quoted by POLITICO as stating, “If somebody tells me they want me to pay an appearance fee, it tells me they’re not very serious about running for president… I found it really, really odd.”
David Kochel, an Iowa GOP consultant, is further quoted as stating of Palin’s popularity, “She is a phenomenon… If she can draw a big enough crowd, it would put a spotlight on the organization. They want to trade on her star power.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in U.S. Political NewsTags: appearance, banquet, Ed Failor, fee, GOP, Iowa, Iowans, Sarah Palin, tax relief
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- ninthd signed a contract with UBL Omni for fee collection across Pakistan
- King Felipe VI And Queen Letizia Visit Social Development Projects In Morocco
- Official Welcoming Ceremony For HM King Felipe VI in Morocco
- King Felipe VI visits Morocco
- Royal Thai Army Chief Ordered To Quicken The Thai Border Areas’ Solutions
- Summary Army Plans from the Royal Thai Army‘s Directly Institutions Meeting
- How Happy and Successful Are You?
- FEARLESS POETS, FOUNDED BY ASHLEY LOVE, WILL BE MAKING NOISE IN ATL ON BULLYING
- Deborah Blake Dempsey Announces Release Of New Middle Grade Book, THE HOPPERNOTS
- King Mohammed VI promotes the modernization process of the religious field