Conservative group balks at Palin appearance fee
Some Iowa conservative groups have taken issue with Sarah Palin requesting an appearance fee for a banquet next month.
Iowa (WiredPRNews.com) – Some Iowa Republicans have expressed discontent over a request by Sarah Palin for a fee to appear at the banquet of a conservative group based in the state next month. As reported by POLITICO, the Iowa Family Policy Center will reportedly raise $100,000 for Palin’s appearance, which has left some to criticize the tactics of the potential presidential candidate.
Ed Failor, Jr., GOP insider and president of Iowans for Tax Relief, is quoted by POLITICO as stating, “If somebody tells me they want me to pay an appearance fee, it tells me they’re not very serious about running for president… I found it really, really odd.”
David Kochel, an Iowa GOP consultant, is further quoted as stating of Palin’s popularity, “She is a phenomenon… If she can draw a big enough crowd, it would put a spotlight on the organization. They want to trade on her star power.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in U.S. Political NewsTags: appearance, banquet, Ed Failor, fee, GOP, Iowa, Iowans, Sarah Palin, tax relief
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!
- Royal Thai Army plans to inaugurate the “Good People groups”
- Royal Thai Army improving Tele-Conference system
- Bestessaytips.com - Best Well-Known Custom Essay Writing Service
- Harris School of Business Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Cherry Hill
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Father Launches New Paid Survey Site for Teenagers
- King Mohammed VI Throne Day Speech, 30 July 2014
- Rudolph Academy K-8 Audio Spelling System Online
- Zara Tours & the Mount Kilimanjaro Porters Society Announce Porter of the Year