The UK’s leading specialist sub-prime car dealer, ACF Car Finance Limited, has reported an increase in demand for its services with the business demonstrating continued success during a difficult period.
ACF Car Finance specialises in helping customers to find the car they’re looking for and in helping to arrange finance at a monthly repayment to suit their budget and circumstances. The market leading company recently reported its highest monthly volume of customer applications, in the last 18 months of trading.
This continues from the success announced earlier this year in January where ACF Car Finance reported the highest number of customer applications ever processed in a single day, demonstrating its healthy trading position and emphasising its market leader status even further.
Norman Beaumont, Sales and Marketing Director for ACF Car Finance, commented: “No company has remained unscathed throughout 2009 as the market has been so unsettled, but there are encouraging signs which improve the outlook for 2010.
“We believe that our success is due to a mixture of elements. Firstly the trading environment has changed and competition within the market has decreased, and there is a definite increase in the numbers of customers in the sub-prime and near-prime marketplace. This increase however also means that our customers are now more discerning than ever before and we have had to react to that changing customer profile. By using new channels to acquire vehicles we have been able to meet the new demands, giving customers exactly what they want, by stocking our branches with a wider choice of cars across all price ranges.
“Secondly, we have made a number of strategic business decisions in order to make the company more sustainable. By undergoing certain cost saving initiatives and streamlining the business, the company is leaner than it has ever been before, putting us in a much stronger position within the market.
“With the Finance and Leasing Association reporting an increase in new car sales for the first time in over a year it’s vital that used car retailers continue to adapt in order to survive. At ACF Car Finance we always try and listen to our customer’s needs and this process has had a positive effect on our sales and our reputation.”
To meet this growing demand for its services, ACF Car Finance is currently expanding its team in various business areas. For more information on the roles available, contact acf car finance via email to the Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Kerry McCrink at de Winter PR & Marketing on: 01244 320 677 or email: email@example.com.
Notes to Editors:
• ACF Car Finance Limited. Registered in England number 4757280. Registered office: International House, Kingsfield Court, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9RF.
• ACF Car Finance allows customers to conveniently apply for car finance online, via telephone or by visiting a branch directly.
• ACF Car Finance Branches are located in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Bristol, Dunstable, Maidstone and Isleworth.
• If featuring this article on news pages online, where possible please insert a link to the ACF Car Finance website (www.ACFCarFinance.co.uk ), using the link format: ACF Car Finance.
• For further information on ACF Car Finance, visit www.acfcarfinance.co.uk.