Dallas braces for NBA All-Star Weekend madness
Large crowds are expected for the All-Star event.
Dallas, Texas (WiredPRNews.com) – Record numbers of fans are expected to be in attendance for the NBA All-Star weekend game and other events. As reported by The 33 News, city officials are making preparations to accommodate for the large crowds and influx of visitors to the area.
NBA Entertainment Director Lisa Quinn is quoted in the report as stating of the event, “Its going to be huge, were expecting 90,000 people for the Jam Session and the game at Cowboys Stadium were looking at over 80,000 people.”
Dallas police spokesman Sgt. Warren Mitchell is further quoted by The 33 News as stating, “It’s going to be a lot of traffic coming, but people need to be patient… With the influx of people adding another 100,000 people to the city in addition to everybody who wants to participate, downtown is going to be flooded.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Dallas NewsTags: City, Dallas, downtown, NBA, NBA All-Star Weekend, Texas, traffic
Online Dallas News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Credit Union, Bank Executives to Engage in Friendly/Informative Debate
- Ilfusion CEO Jeff Langhammer Selected as a Forty Under Forty Recipient
- “Catwalk at the Stone” Benefitting Hope Center for Autism
- SellingYour Business? The Top 5 Most Important Things To Think About
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Trucking Company is Green AND Safe
- Press Release Submission Tips: How to Send a Press Release to the Local Media
- Austin Simply Fit Relocates to Upgraded Facility
- Air Conditioning Repair from the Arlington TX HVAC Professionals
- Selling Your Structured Settlement – When Should You Expect Your Money?