Tampa, FL (WiredPRNews.com) – UsedAirplanes.com, the general aviation marketplace of used airplanes and used aircraft announced today the completion and implementation of the following new features:
When uploading aircraft into the UsedAirplanes.com website, you now have the ability to choose which currency you would like to associate the listing with.
In addition, all buyers searching the UsedAirplanes.com website can convert the price of any listing into their home currency. These include:
1) USD (US Dollar)
2) CAN (Canadian Dollar)
3) EUR (European Euro)
4) AUD (Australian Dollar)
5) GBP (English Pound)
6) YEN (Japanese Yen)
7) MXN (Mexican Peso)
We have limited the choices to the top 7 currencies because we want to maintain our reputation for providing the best users-experience. For example, users can quickly locate their currency from this select list versus having to choose from 50 currency options (43 of which will never be picked). If or as we get requests to list new currencies, we can add them within minutes.
New Search Options
We have placed a new “Search Navigation Bar” at the top of the UsedAirplanes.com homepage, as well as inside the “Search” page to include the following search options (Search By):
2) Fractional Ownership
These new features are just a few of the hundreds of upgrades, improvements and additions we have implemented since our soft (beta) launch………….and we have more coming!
“These are great features that will assist both our brokers and the thousands of potential buyers that visit UsedAirplanes.com, stated Mark J Horne.”
UsedAirplanes.com has implemented several industry first innovations including;
• Automated Brochure – UsedAirplanes.com creates a beautiful automated brochure for each and every listing. Each brochure displays a main picture, all content, all other photos and the listing brokers company logo and contact information (without additional advertising)
• View All Photos at Once – Buyers visiting our website simply have to click on the main picture in any listing or the words “View All Photos” to have an instant box pop up displaying all photos at once. This eliminates the need for them to open and close each photo, one at a time
• Search by Tail Number – Enter the tail number of the aircraft you are looking for and the Usedairplanes.com system will display the aircraft if available or link you to the FAA to find the owner. It should be noted that the “search by tail number” feature eliminated duplicate listings which was one of the main concerns from the brokerage community
• Wantlist – This feature is for those looking for specific airplanes or aircraft that aren’t currently listed. If the search results indicate “no aircraft matching your search criteria found,” buyers can fill out a “Wantlist” and the UsedAirplanes.com system will search for them
• Seven Sort Options – Sort by: Manufacturer (“MFG”), Model, Year, Airframe Hours, Price, Serial Number , Location (State)
• Virtual Hangar – As potential buyers search through the thousands of listings in the UsedAirplanes.com database they can add aircraft that interest them into their own custom “Virtual Hangar.” Then, they can come back and view these listing any time they want.
In addition, the UsedAirplanes.com website offers a community blog, education and forum section that allows the community to help one another answer questions on products, education, maintenance, repairs and various questions surrounding the ownership of an aircraft.
Sales for the company have been overseen by Laura Thompson. Click here to see a video of Laura:
The UsedAirplanes.com Team