Ed Hardy® Announces Dwight Howard Endorsement Campaign for 2010
Press Release (Los Angeles) - Ed Hardy® is thrilled to announce their relationship with NBA phenom Dwight Howard. Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez says, “ Dwight embodies the Ed Hardy® brand in its entirety; he’s an original, dedicated to his sport, ambitious and self confident, everything that the Ed Hardy® line stands for.”
Howard was drafted in 2004 and continues to play for the Orlando Magic. He is a member of the Olympic Basketball Team winning the Gold in 2008. Howard also has a strong presence off the court, where he is known for his community service.
Dwight spent a day at the corporate offices in January shooting the first of his ad campaigns, and got a chance to see the newest additions to the line. “ I’m a fan of the designs, and I feel blessed to be provided this opportunity,” says Dwight.
The outdoor ad campaign featuring Howard will launch during NBA All Star Weekend in Dallas and will rollout across the county in the spring.
For more on Ed Hardy®; visit EdHardyShop.com.
For interviews and more information; please contact Jennifer Hebert at Jenniferh@donedhardy, 323.785.4600 x 414
Ed Hardy® is a globally recognized fashion brand known for its cutting edge, classic American tattoo art. The art of Don Ed Hardy has struck a chord with consumers nationwide and the line has evolved into a lifestyle brand rising to exceptional popularity in record time and setting a precedent in the fashion world. As a pop culture icon, Ed Hardy® continues to evolve and stay at the cutting edge of definitive tastemaker style.Tags: ed hardy discount, ed hardy new arrivals, Ed Hardy sale
Online Fashion News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Indian Hair Weave Sales Soaring! Where To Buy The Best Remy Indian Hair?
- Skyler Man Jewelry To Launch Newest Collection on Crowdfunding Site Luevo
- Towne Jewelers Selects Advocate Digital Media’s JewelBox to Design New Website
- Diamond District Gold Buyers Offers New Incentives To Sell Gold in NYC
- Premiere Yakima Hair Salon Adds New Product Line
- Lace Your Curves announces Win a Plus Size Lingerie Makeover contest
- Anita Leeman Rising Starlet in Hollywood!
- DressWe.com introducing an amazing red and white quinceanera dresses collection
- Lila Nikole & Simple Productions Present “Fusion” Fashion & Art Show
- Just In Time, Semper Divina Acquisition Help Kick Off Black Friday