This Easter could see one lucky customer drive away with a dream holiday following a prize draw organised by ACF Car Finance Limited.
The UK’s leading sub-prime car dealer will be giving all of its customers over the four day weekend an egg-citing chance to walk away with £500 worth of holiday vouchers, to spend with over 200 different tour operators.
Each customer who purchases a car from one of the dealerships between Friday 2 and Monday 5 April 2010 will be entered into the competition, which is being held across all eight ACF Car Finance dealerships.
With Easter bringing the first thoughts of summer holidays for many and the booking frenzy already beginning, the vouchers are sure to come in very handy for the lucky winner, wherever they choose to take their summer holiday.
ACF Car Finance, who specialises in helping customers with poor or no credit history, is also giving away a free Easter egg for children of customers over the weekend, just to add to the annual festive chocolate overload.
Jane Whittle, Marketing Manager at ACF Car Finance commented: “We’re incredibly excited about being able to offer such a fantastic competition for our customers this Easter and we are sure that this will get the summer off to a great start for the lucky winner. We love to be able to treat our customers and can’t think of a finer treat than sand, sea and sun. Oh, and of course chocolate!”.
Notes to Editors:
• The ACF Car Finance Dealerships are located in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Bristol, Dunstable, Maidstone and Isleworth.
• Each showroom stocks pre-owned cars in a wide range of popular makes and models with something to suit every taste and budget, starting from as little as £25 per month.
• Every car offered for sale is subject to a 136 point vehicle quality inspection and independent MOT.
• Customers can apply for car credit conveniently online via a short application or by telephone.
• ACF Car Finance is an Independent Garages Association (IGA) member of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMIF). The company also supports automotive industry charity, BEN, as part of it social responsibility strategy.
• ACF Car Finance Limited. Registered in England number 4757280. Registered address: International House, Kingsfield Court, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9RF.
• For further information on ACF Car Finance go to www.acfcarfinance.co.uk.
Interviews are available with the ACF Car Finance senior management team upon request. For further information on this or the press release, contact Emma Bithell on 01244 320 677 or email [email protected]