Drunken horseman arrested after running over pedestrians
A drunken horseman was arrested at a Mule Day event.
Tennessee (WiredPRNews.com) – A drunken horseman was arrested following Mule Day festivities after running over pedestrians in Maury County Park. As reported by the Daily Herald, the intoxicated man Troy Michael Hall was charged with public intoxication and reckless endangerment on Saturday in connection with the incident.
As noted in the report, Hall allegedly entered a restricted area on a horse, got off of the animal and startled it after he was attempting to get back on, which led to it trampling two pedestrians.
Louise Mills, public relations director for Mule Day, is quoted in the report as stating of warning signs being posted that banned animals from the restricted area, “You can only control so many people… Sometimes people and animals don’t always mix.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Accident Injury and Legal NewsTags: accident, Drunken, horseman, injury, intoxication, Maury County, Mule Day, Tennessee
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer Recognized by Local News for Community Dedication
- Recognizing the Signs of Age Discrimination in the Workplace
- Simplified: The Purple One’s Yours.
- Opinion: Granting Lawsuit Immunity Erodes Fundamental Rights
- Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Antitrust Whistleblower Bill
- Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Projections for Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured