Drunken horseman arrested after running over pedestrians
A drunken horseman was arrested at a Mule Day event.
Tennessee (WiredPRNews.com) – A drunken horseman was arrested following Mule Day festivities after running over pedestrians in Maury County Park. As reported by the Daily Herald, the intoxicated man Troy Michael Hall was charged with public intoxication and reckless endangerment on Saturday in connection with the incident.
As noted in the report, Hall allegedly entered a restricted area on a horse, got off of the animal and startled it after he was attempting to get back on, which led to it trampling two pedestrians.
Louise Mills, public relations director for Mule Day, is quoted in the report as stating of warning signs being posted that banned animals from the restricted area, “You can only control so many people… Sometimes people and animals don’t always mix.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Accident Injury and Legal NewsTags: accident, Drunken, horseman, injury, intoxication, Maury County, Mule Day, Tennessee
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured
- Five Things Every Texas Driver Should Know About State Highway Safety Laws
- Why Choose a Life Care a Planner Who is also a Qualified Physician?
- Fatal Truck Accidents: A Costly Disaster
- Houston Car Wreck Firm to Appear at 97.9 The Box Los Magnificos Custom Car Show
- Road Rage Altercation Leads to Arrest Reports Houston 1800 CAR WRECK
- Punitive Damages and Pharmaceutical Injuries