Drunken horseman arrested after running over pedestrians
A drunken horseman was arrested at a Mule Day event.
Tennessee (WiredPRNews.com) – A drunken horseman was arrested following Mule Day festivities after running over pedestrians in Maury County Park. As reported by the Daily Herald, the intoxicated man Troy Michael Hall was charged with public intoxication and reckless endangerment on Saturday in connection with the incident.
As noted in the report, Hall allegedly entered a restricted area on a horse, got off of the animal and startled it after he was attempting to get back on, which led to it trampling two pedestrians.
Louise Mills, public relations director for Mule Day, is quoted in the report as stating of warning signs being posted that banned animals from the restricted area, “You can only control so many people… Sometimes people and animals don’t always mix.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Accident Injury and Legal NewsTags: accident, Drunken, horseman, injury, intoxication, Maury County, Mule Day, Tennessee
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- How Do I Know if My Claim Falls Under Medical Malpractice or Wrongful Death?
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- When Recalls Lead to False Claims Act Cases: Asking the Right Questions
- Did You Know? Car Accidents Are a Leading Cause of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Capitol Region Gun Buy-Back Program to be Held on Saturday
- If I’ve Been Hit by a Houston Drunk Driver, What Type of Case Do I Have?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings