Failed NY SUV bomb attempt investigated
Authorities are investigating a failed SUV bomb attempt in New York.
New York (WiredPRNews.com) – Police reportedly may have a suspect in a failed SUV bomb attempt in New York. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities have surveillance video of a potential suspect in the Times Square incident, seen taking off clothing and placing it in a bag.
As noted in the report, items found in the parked vehicle included propane tanks, fireworks, and other items configured with timers to create the bomb, which was dismantled without anyone being hurt.
Commissioner Raymond Kelly is quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “Clearly it was the intent of whoever did this to cause mayhem, to create casualties… It’s just a sober reminder that New York is clearly a target of people who want to come here and do us harm.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Legal NewsTags: bomb, Commissioner Raymond Kelly, new york, surveillance, SUV, Times Square
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Capitol Region Gun Buy-Back Program to be Held on Saturday
- If I’ve Been Hit by a Houston Drunk Driver, What Type of Case Do I Have?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Man Arrested and Charged after Manhattan Hit and Run