Failed NY SUV bomb attempt investigated
Authorities are investigating a failed SUV bomb attempt in New York.
New York (WiredPRNews.com) – Police reportedly may have a suspect in a failed SUV bomb attempt in New York. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), authorities have surveillance video of a potential suspect in the Times Square incident, seen taking off clothing and placing it in a bag.
As noted in the report, items found in the parked vehicle included propane tanks, fireworks, and other items configured with timers to create the bomb, which was dismantled without anyone being hurt.
Commissioner Raymond Kelly is quoted in the report as stating of the incident, “Clearly it was the intent of whoever did this to cause mayhem, to create casualties… It’s just a sober reminder that New York is clearly a target of people who want to come here and do us harm.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Legal NewsTags: bomb, Commissioner Raymond Kelly, new york, surveillance, SUV, Times Square
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured
- Five Things Every Texas Driver Should Know About State Highway Safety Laws
- Why Choose a Life Care a Planner Who is also a Qualified Physician?
- Fatal Truck Accidents: A Costly Disaster
- Houston Car Wreck Firm to Appear at 97.9 The Box Los Magnificos Custom Car Show
- Road Rage Altercation Leads to Arrest Reports Houston 1800 CAR WRECK
- Punitive Damages and Pharmaceutical Injuries