YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Morocco’s 5th Global Entrepreneurship Summit Wraps up
- King Mohammed VI’s Message At The Opening Session Of The 5th GES 2014
- Kicking-off the Morocco’s fifth Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- King Mohammed VI Holds Phone Call With Turkish President Tayeb Recip Erdogan
- Hallmark Institute of Photography Hosts a Holiday-Themed Open House
- Royal Thai Army Chief Talks About Internal Security Operations in the South
- Royal Thai Army Plans To Re-Organize Pattaya Beach
- Sonoma County Prop 48 No Vote Higher Than State Count
- King Mohammed VI’ s speech to the nation on 39th anniversary of Green March
- King Mohammed VI personally gets involved to expedite justice to Valérie Rhaba