YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Mistakes Made By Truck Drivers That Lead to Accidents
- Big Rigs and Serious Accident Injuries
- President Barack Obama meets with His Majesty King Mohammed VI
- Congress sends strong support of Morocco autonomy plan and US-Morocco relations
- Former US ambassadors to Morocco Hail Morocco’s stabilizing role in the region
- Moroccan-American Relationship: Defying All Challenges
- Selfies While Driving: The New Dangerous Driving Phenomenon
- Sustainable air filters Improve Air Quality
- Child Injured in Hit-and-Run Accident on Birthday: Driver at Large
- Rise in Truck Accident Fatalities Shown