YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Children Are More than “Witnesses” in Homes with Domestic Violence
- Hallmark Institute of Photography & Baystate Franklin Hospital Host Fundraiser
- Morocco and UAE fight against terrorism together
- Mackin To Now Offer 18,000+ HarperCollins eBook Titles
- Morocco To Support UAE’s Fight Against Terrorism
- King Mohammed VI chairs Opening of Parliament
- The 1st Royal Thai Army Area Chief Unveils Plan To End Public Crisis
- Handover Ceremony for Royal Thai Army Chief
- Fearless Poets are challenging the world to help create awareness on bullying…
- Argentina Expedites Used Assets Import for Oil and Gas Industries