YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- ninthd signed a contract with UBL Omni for fee collection across Pakistan
- King Felipe VI And Queen Letizia Visit Social Development Projects In Morocco
- Official Welcoming Ceremony For HM King Felipe VI in Morocco
- King Felipe VI visits Morocco
- Royal Thai Army Chief Ordered To Quicken The Thai Border Areas’ Solutions
- Summary Army Plans from the Royal Thai Army‘s Directly Institutions Meeting
- How Happy and Successful Are You?
- FEARLESS POETS, FOUNDED BY ASHLEY LOVE, WILL BE MAKING NOISE IN ATL ON BULLYING
- Deborah Blake Dempsey Announces Release Of New Middle Grade Book, THE HOPPERNOTS
- King Mohammed VI promotes the modernization process of the religious field