YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- King Mohammed VI Meets With Georges Soros
- King Mohammed VI Holds Phone Call With UNSG Ban Ki-Moon
- HGV Road User Levy Means A More Level Playing Field, Says Shiply
- King Mohammed VI receives US Secretary of State
- King Mohammed VI Chairs The Launching Of The 2014-2020 Plan
- King Mohammed VI Chairs Signing Ceremony Related To ”Wessal Casa-Port” Project
- Harris School of Business Raises Funds for Childhood Cancer Research
- Morocco excludes civilians from the competence of military courts
- Royal Thai Army and Singapore Army Engaged in Annual Joint Practice
- Chief Of Royal Thai Army Opens The Ease Drought Project