YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Morocco-Gabon: a perfect convergence of point of views
- Morocco and Gabon strengthen their bilateral relations
- King Mohammed VI offers assistance to Gabon’s mosques
- Brown’s Richmond VW, Local Schools Run ‘Stuff the Bus’ Book Drive
- Moroccan-Gabonese strategic partnership in the fertilizer field
- Morocco and Guinea determined to build strategic partnership
- Framework agreement between Moroccan employers’ body and its Guinean counterpart
- King Mohammed VI inaugurates the flour-mill “Moulins de l’Afrique”
- Andrew Harris McElroy from Dallas Explains Syntaxology
- King Mohammed VI promotes greater understanding of Islam in Guinea