YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Presentation of The International Spanish-Russian Forum in Malaga
- Salter Students Get Career Advice from Nation’s Leading Career Readiness Expert
- HM King Mohammed VI Offers Condolences Over Pakistan School Attack
- Salter School Releases its Holiday Giving Program
- Morocco hosts the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) in Marrakech
- Thai Soldiers To Help Citizen From Cold And Drought
- Royal Thai Taskforce Opened The Royal Dam At Bu Saw Village
- Tree of Freedom Iraq and Afghanistan War Memorial
- One Book, Two Books – Dr. Seuss’ Titles To Be Added To Mackin’s eBook Catalog
- StarWalk Kids Media Supports Winter Reading with Free Access to All eBooks