YouTube unlisted video feature extended
The video sharing site is allowing users to share private videos with an unlimited number of users.
Washington (WiredPRNews.com) – YouTube is expanding a feature on its site that allows users to share private videos with other people. As reported by AFP, the site is extending the feature to allow private video sharing with an unlimited number of people, and viewers are not required to have a YouTube account in order to view videos that are put in the unlisted category. The unlisted videos are not shown on public pages or in search results.
Users were previously required to have an account with the site for private video viewing, and the number of viewers was limited to 25. YouTube is quoted in the report as stating of the change, “You’ll get a link when you upload the video and then it’s up to you to decide whom to share it with.”
WiredPRNews.com – The latest in Social Media NewsTags: link, social media, unlisted, video sharing, Washington, YouTube
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Royal Thai Army To Repossessed The National Forest That Are Invaded
- Royal Thai Army Chief designated the Soldiers to help flood victims in Sukhothai
- Marines assist injured Marine
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!
- Royal Thai Army plans to inaugurate the “Good People groups”
- Royal Thai Army improving Tele-Conference system
- Bestessaytips.com - Best Well-Known Custom Essay Writing Service
- Harris School of Business Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Cherry Hill
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Father Launches New Paid Survey Site for Teenagers