05/28/2010 // West Palm Beach, Florida, USA // Luxury Linens Store: Pioneer Linens // Pioneer Linens
Bored with your décor? Follow our list of simple decorating tips that take next to no time at all to complete. By making a few quick changes, a bedroom can take on a whole new look almost instantly.
• De-clutter dressers, desks and bedside tables. Store away all unnecessary items that just collect dust to create a clean new space.
• Decorative throws aren’t just for keeping warm on a chilly night. Frame a beautifully detailed throw, and hang on a wall to create a unique piece of art work.
• Spruce up a bedding ensemble by adding accent pieces with different textures such as beaded, embroidered and hand-painted accent pillows.
• Change the lamp shades in the room to a fun printed pattern that coordinates back to the colors in the bedding ensemble. Add matching drapes to tie in the pattern around the room.
• If the room’s walls are all painted the same color, paint one wall a few shades darker than the others to create an accent wall that can become the focal point in the room.
• If painting isn’t your thing, add a wallpaper border that matches the existing paint. Place the wallpaper border either against the ceiling or in middle of the walls.
• Replace dated photos with new pictures of family, friends and places of travel for an instantly uplifting feel in the room.
• Add a rug in a fun pattern alongside the bed for quick treat for your feet.
• Hang a couple of decorative mirrors on the walls to enhance the light in the room and to also make the space look larger.
Incorporate our entire list of quick decorating tips or just pick 2 or 3 that work for you. Your bedroom will take on a refreshing new feel that will allow you to enjoying coming home!
For more decorating tips, please visit www.PioneerLinens.com.
Address: 210 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, Florida 33401