Biscuit 8 Creates Market “Buzz” with Innovative Marketing
Seattle, WA - 7/7/10
Jax Harrison, owner of Biscuit 8, has created an agency “niche” with emotionally connective photography and the “shiny happy pretty sexy” brand, which reflects the photographer’s distinct styles of lifestyle, fashion, portrait, editorial, food and still life photography. By developing great partnerships with photographers and clients, and combining her talents in public relations, production, negotiation and visual aesthetics, Jax Harrison is quickly developing an industry presence.
Biscuit 8 represents exceptional commercial photographers from New York, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Kansas City and Berlin who shoot lifestyle, fashion, portrait, editorial, food and still life for advertising agencies, magazines, record companies, celebrities (including George Strait, Michael McDonald, and Josh Groban to name a few), and a vast array of clients.
Jax Harrison is a dynamic, highly creative, and avid professional who has over 15 years experience in the entertainment industry, primarily in public relations and production; specializing in television, film, and still photography.
“I am fascinated by the way that all forms of visual interactions can influence decisions made during daily life. Authentic visual rendering creates an emotional connection and response. If there is a sensibility and mood created by the emotional connection to a photograph, a piece of art, a spectacular antique chest - and yes, even fabulous shoes, then I am a visual marketing addict!”
A successful and innovative promotion that Biscuit 8 recently produced was the “Valentines Photo Shoot for the Troops: A Face to Families at War” at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, where photographers and crew donated their time and talent to shoot portraits of families to send to their loved ones deployed overseas as gifts for Valentine’s Day.
By using the emotional power of photography, each of the photographers was able to use their talent to invoke feelings of love and support for our troops overseas from the families they have had to leave behind. The photographers succeeded in rendering an emotional connection with the families and, in putting “a face to the families at war”, they helped give the men and women serving and protecting our country and their families a loving memory.
The promotion created strong interest and increased web site traffic substantially with photographs being available for viewing on Biscuit 8’s web site.
Seattle Office: 206-391-0475
Kansas City Office: 816-699-2412
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios, Inc. Helps Customers With Their Custom BBQ Grill Needs
- Enemy Dawn App Pre-Release by Simplus Technologies Group
- Pre-release of Enemy Dawn Game App
- NorthStarr Media Group produces Fundraising Video for CAST
- NEW Book “Think and Grow Rich for Women” to Launch in the Big Apple!