Biscuit 8 Creates Market “Buzz” with Innovative Marketing
Seattle, WA - 7/7/10
Jax Harrison, owner of Biscuit 8, has created an agency “niche” with emotionally connective photography and the “shiny happy pretty sexy” brand, which reflects the photographer’s distinct styles of lifestyle, fashion, portrait, editorial, food and still life photography. By developing great partnerships with photographers and clients, and combining her talents in public relations, production, negotiation and visual aesthetics, Jax Harrison is quickly developing an industry presence.
Biscuit 8 represents exceptional commercial photographers from New York, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Kansas City and Berlin who shoot lifestyle, fashion, portrait, editorial, food and still life for advertising agencies, magazines, record companies, celebrities (including George Strait, Michael McDonald, and Josh Groban to name a few), and a vast array of clients.
Jax Harrison is a dynamic, highly creative, and avid professional who has over 15 years experience in the entertainment industry, primarily in public relations and production; specializing in television, film, and still photography.
“I am fascinated by the way that all forms of visual interactions can influence decisions made during daily life. Authentic visual rendering creates an emotional connection and response. If there is a sensibility and mood created by the emotional connection to a photograph, a piece of art, a spectacular antique chest - and yes, even fabulous shoes, then I am a visual marketing addict!”
A successful and innovative promotion that Biscuit 8 recently produced was the “Valentines Photo Shoot for the Troops: A Face to Families at War” at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, where photographers and crew donated their time and talent to shoot portraits of families to send to their loved ones deployed overseas as gifts for Valentine’s Day.
By using the emotional power of photography, each of the photographers was able to use their talent to invoke feelings of love and support for our troops overseas from the families they have had to leave behind. The photographers succeeded in rendering an emotional connection with the families and, in putting “a face to the families at war”, they helped give the men and women serving and protecting our country and their families a loving memory.
The promotion created strong interest and increased web site traffic substantially with photographs being available for viewing on Biscuit 8’s web site.
Seattle Office: 206-391-0475
Kansas City Office: 816-699-2412
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Radical PI Sport Co Performs Undercover Boss: Gets Interesting Results
- Radical PI Sport Co is a Company That Believes in Giving Back
- LiveNow! Apps wants to give you your very own TV Channel.
- New Jersey Singles Complaints and Reviews Ignite a Fun, New Way of Dating!
- Leading Art Marketing Website Provides Secrets to Success Selling Artwork Online
- TicketHurry.com Released One Direction’On the Road Again’ Tour Tickets
- Eaglesnake Production present new online streaming Pay-Per View services.
- Broward Meals On Wheels To Celebrate 30th Anniversary At “Destination” Soiree
- Global Social Enterprise Returns To Ann Arbor Promoting Artists and Non-Profits
- Interactive Field Trip Bus Rolls into Florida