‘Hills’ fans say goodbye
07/14/2010 // Los Angeles, California, US // TiffNews10 // News Desk
Los Angeles – Hit MTV reality show “The Hills” aired its final episode Tuesday night. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), fans mourned the end of the series that made cast members Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and others household names.
Blogger Ben “B-Side” Mandelker of bsideblog.com is quoted by the AP as stating of the show coming to an end, “I’m oddly devastated that it’s come to an end… My five-year goal was to appear as a sidekick on the show, ideally with a subtitle that defines me solely as the friend of someone else. Sadly, that dream never came to fruition.”
Kelli Hughes, a follower of the series, is further quoted as stating of intentions to continue to discuss lives of the cast members on her blog, hillsfreak.blogspot.com, “I still plan on blogging about all the girls because, for me, that’s what the show was always about… The news may not flow as freely, but I will always be interested in what they are all doing. They have all had issues on-screen and off that we can relate to. That’s what drew me to ‘The Hills’ and always kept me coming back for more.”
The latest in Entertainment News
Photo Credit: Wikipedia User Glenn Francis of www.PacificProDigital.com
Tags: blog, Heidi Montag, household names, Lauren Conrad, MTV, The Hills
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Acts 2 Technology Partners with Mega Global Ministry in Latin America
- KungFuzos Introduces Express Yourself eLearning
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?