The truth about hiring the ‘cheapest’ decorative painting contractor
08/13/2010 // Carrollton, Texas, USA // Evie’s Easel Faux Painting // Eva Musquiz
Have you ever hired the cheapest painting contractor and found yourself following up that botched job by paying a new painter to ‘fix’ the job?
It is the most common mistake people make when it comes to choosing a painter. Hiring the least expensive contractor and expecting too much can lead to dissatisfaction with the job, wasted money and your loss of confidence in hiring a professional to handle the job.
Most painters are open to input from clients on desired colors. But all colors selected by you, the client, might not have the desired end result after furniture is in place and the pictures are hung.
A professional painter must come with an ‘eye for color’. An ordinary painter wants simply to be told “paint this color in this room”. The color may be all wrong if all factors aren’t taken into consideration like natural window light and bulb lighting. Most clients lose enthusiasm once the wrong color is in place; and the painter has been paid. I can offer you a solution!!
Call a professional. My name is Eva and I am the owner/artist at Evie’s Easel - a Dallas decorative painting company. I can assist you in your paint color selection, with perfection! I have been an artist (in this faux finishing field) for over a decade and will be happy to provide you with the right color at the right price!
EVIE’S EASEL – a decorative painting company
Tags: decorative painting, faux finishing, faux painting projects, interior house painting, painters, painting company, painting contractor, professional painter
Address: Carrollton, Texas
Online Press Releases News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- MMCO Auto Readies for a Year of Openings and Expansions
- Nissan 370Z Graces AutoGuide’s Top 10 Performance Cars Under $30,000
- J.D. Power: Volkswagen Drivers Are Most Satisfied with Their Financing
- Martinsburg WV Entrepreneur Seeks Funding For Community Website
- Agencies should understand what Social Analytics mean to their Business Clients
- StyleIt Launches New Shopping Feature to Free App Creating Stylish Looks
- Butterfly Pavilion Chooses AlphaGraphics As Sole Printing Partner
- NFM Lending Named a 2014 Top Workplace
- New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Roars Toward Dealerships
- Toyota Prius c and v Ramp Up Their Styling and Technology for 2015