Nassau County, NY (WiredPRNews.com)—Schwartzapfel Partners, a firm with more than 150 years of combined experience, has established Nassau-County-AccidentLawyer.com, a website dedicated to helping car accident victims in Nassau County and throughout New York City.
“We know the hardships that often accompany an auto accident,” said Steven J. Schwartzapfel, founding partner of Schwartzapfel Partners. “The physical, emotional and financial concerns can be overwhelming to victims and their families. We are dedicated to helping clients get the money and benefits they deserve.”
Among the website’s features are:
• Auto Accidents. According to the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, more than 76,000 NY vehicle accidents occurred in 2008, leaving 72,384 people injured. The site explains the many issues that can arise from these collisions and injuries.
• Police/Accident Reports. Steps for obtaining police reports following an accident, which can be crucial to securing money and insurance benefits, are presented in detail on the site.
• Emotional Stress. Not all injuries from car accidents are physical. Read information about depression, anxiety and other stress-related illnesses that can be as debilitating as physical injuries.
• Medical Bills. Injuries resulting from a car crash can lead to a stream of medical bills. Information on the site explains how both insured and uninsured patients should proceed to get medical help and ensure that hospital bills are handled properly.
• FAQs. Questions frequently asked by accident victims are answered on the site.
“We work tirelessly for all of our clients, and this website exemplifies our commitment to helping each individual get his or her life back on track after an accident,” Schwartzapfel said. “We’re proud to bring this kind of quickly and easily accessed information to Nassau County residents in need of information regarding accidents, injuries and insurance. Our site provides basic information so that Nassau County residents have a better understanding of the law and how to protect their rights following a serious car, motorcycle or truck accident.”
About Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C.
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. is one of the most prominent and well-respected plaintiff personal injury and estate litigation firms in New York. With over 150 years of combined experience and highly competent co-counsel throughout the country, Schwartzapfel Partners serves all your legal needs.
The firm focuses on all types of personal injury litigation, including vehicle accidents (car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian), medical malpractice, wrongful death, defective products and drugs, construction accidents, workplace injuries, workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, nursing home neglect and abuse, and complex highway design defect cases. To contact the law firm, call 1.800.966.4999 or use its online form.