Free “Test Drive” for Camfil Farr 30/30 Air Filters
10/12/2010 // Riverdale, NJ, USA // Camfil Farr // Lynne Laake
Sustainability just got a little easier for users of air filtration systems like Camfil Farr 30/30 Air Filters– particularly hospitals and healthcare facilities that need to have top-quality indoor air without busting their budget. Camfil Farr, the leader in clean air solutions, has announced its 30/30 Test Drive program, whereby organizations can try the company’s energy-efficient air filters for free.
The Camfil Farr 30/30 high-capacity MERV 8 Pleated Panel filter was built from the ground up for sustainability. An innovative design — featuring a proprietary media blend that does not depend on an electrostatic charge — means the filter provides consistent, optimal performance throughout its service life. That’s in marked contrast to traditional air filters, which degrade over time and require more and more energy to push air through. Indeed, hospitals and other facilities using Camfil Farr filters have reduced their HVAC energy costs by 15 to 30 percent.
But lower costs are just part of the equation. Because the filters are replaced less frequently than traditional products, waste is reduced. Combined with the energy savings, that’s good news for the environment, with lower carbon emissions and less reliance on landfills.
Most importantly, the 30/30‘s continual high performance means the best quality indoor air — no small matter in a hospital, where harmful particles need to be kept out of patient areas, reducing the chances of infection.
During the test drive period, Camfil Farr will monitor and document the results to see how our air filter compares with yours. So you’ll discover firsthand how a greener, more efficient filter not only improves air quality, but is a win for the budget — and the world around us.
For more information and to start your 30/30 Test Drive today, visit www.3030TestDrive.com
The world leader in air filtration systems and clean air solutions — for health care and other industries — Camfil Farr provides the tools to achieve sustainability, maintain high air quality, and reduce airborne infections; all while lowering total cost of ownership. We’ve helped hospitals, office buildings, hotels, and other facilities go green without ever sacrificing performance. For more information on Camfil Farr 30/30 air filters, visit our newsroom at http://breakingnews.green-air-filters.com, read about the Clean Air Solutions Company at http://green-air-filters.com, or call us at (toll free) 888.599.6620.
Address: 1 North Corporate Dr. Riverdale, NJ
Online Green News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- adoba® Eco Hotel Brand Brings Green Cheer in 2014
- Global Logistics Firm Improves Indoor Air Quality While Reducing Costs
- Camfil: Air Pollution Classified a Carcinogen by Leading Int’l. Cancer Agency
- Laboratory Investments Highlight Camfil’s Commitment to Air Filter Innovation
- Simply Switching Air Filters, Auburn University Reduces Energy Use and Waste
- Camfil Air Filter Receives ‘Editor’s Choice’ For Pollution-Fighting Capabilities
- Canada’s Algoma University Wins Camfil 5-Star Energy Award
- New Research Stresses Importance of Life Cycle Costs for Facilities Management
- Camfil Air Filter Company Featured in 2013 Global Compact International Yearbook
- Camfil Invests in Energy Efficiency — and Invests in the Future