Clean Air Filter Company Offers Free “Test Drive” for 30/30 Air Filters
Riverdale, New Jersey (WiredPRNews.com) — One of the primary goals of hospitals and healthcare facilities is the ability to provide top-quality indoor air without going over budget. Camfil Farr, the world leader in clean air solutions, has rolled out their 30/30 Test Drive program, whereby customers can try the company’s energy-efficient air filters for free.
The Camfil Farr 30/30 high-capacity MERV 8 Pleated Panel filter was created with sustainability in mind. An innovative that does not depend on an electrostatic charge, meaning the filter provides consistent, optimal performance throughout its service life. In fact, hospitals and other facilities using Camfil Farr filters have reduced their HVAC energy costs by between 15 and 30 percent.
Since the filters are replaced less frequently than traditional filters, less waste ends up in the landfills and less carbon emissions are put in the air.
During the free trial period, Camfil Farr will monitor and document the results to see how their air filter compares with the traditional filter being used. Consumers will find out firsthand how a greener, more efficient filter not only improves air quality, but is a win for the budget — and the environment.
For more information and to start your 30/30 Test Drive today, visit www.3030TestDrive.com
Camfil Farr is a world leader in air filtration systems and clean air solutions for health care and other industries, helping to achieve sustainability, maintain high air quality, and reduce airborne infections.
For more information on Camfil Farr 30/30 air filters, visit our newsroom at http://breakingnews.green-air-filters.com, read about the Clean Air Solutions Company at http://green-air-filters.com, or call us at (toll free) 888.599.6620.Tags: air filter, air filtration systems, camfil farr filters, carbon emissions, clean air solutions, filter company, green air filters, healthcare facilities
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- White Horse Advisors Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary
- UN’s most influential women grant audience to girls’ school
- Midwest Acquisitions is Expanding
- Suncoast Marketing Inc. selected as Finalist in Student Life Achievement Awards
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver & NEDA Join Forces during ED Awareness Week
- reSAWN TIMBER co. introduces the BARK SIDE collection for flooring/cladding
- King Mohammed VI launches a cement plant and a fiber optic network in Mali
- FMG is on the Move
- Safe Gas Piping Installation With HomeTown Plumbing
- AA-ISP Announces National Relationship with Velocify