Drinkstuff Announces New Products to Mark the Halloween this Season
Drinkstuff’s presenting a whole new lot of Halloween costumes and products which will multiply the enthusiasm of the celebration ten times than ever before.
October 22nd, 2010 - United Kingdom - (WiredPRNews.com) The professionals in the bar accessories and Home bar site Drinkstuff.com are introducing a new set of items that targets the audience for the Halloween party with fun and humour.
The website has a whole lot Halloween theme based outfits and accessories. Customers can also get artificial blood which is no less than real blood in looks and feel. All the other Halloween props like Mathmos revolution, Devil Horns and Ugly Bag can also be shopped from Drinkstuff’s site. Customers can choose costumes from 50 different fancy outfits from the website. Ghost costumes, Nun costumes and many more are some of the fancy dresses available for Halloween party.
The Director of the company said that the Massive Mobster Costume and the Vampire costumes are the most sold costumes. He also stated that costumes of the characters from the book “Twilight” like the werewolf have also ranked up the sale.
Customers can now make Halloween theme beverages by using the new Drinkstuff’s cocktail range. Pumpkin punch holders and attractive glasses are also some of the attractions at the site.
The Halloween range at drinkstuff.com will be delivered the next day by placing order at their website www.drinkstuff.com.Tags: Bars, Drinks, halloween, Halloween costumes
Online Fashion News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Lovely’s Lingerie Boutique Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary
- The Best Kept Secret in The Beauty Industry
- Alan David Custom Purchases New Production Factory
- Embrace the Spring with hotpants from Shelikes
- Angel Aqua Chic now available at The Fragrance Shop
- Inviting fans to take a piece of their heart… with…
- Missguided offers customers the chance to win a new outfit by sharing the love
- Get ready for spring with playsuits from Shelikes
- Missguided launch exciting Easter bunny competition
- It’s all about ‘the birds’ at Lightwater Valley this season!