Drinkstuff Announces New Products to Mark the Halloween this Season
Drinkstuff’s presenting a whole new lot of Halloween costumes and products which will multiply the enthusiasm of the celebration ten times than ever before.
October 22nd, 2010 - United Kingdom - (WiredPRNews.com) The professionals in the bar accessories and Home bar site Drinkstuff.com are introducing a new set of items that targets the audience for the Halloween party with fun and humour.
The website has a whole lot Halloween theme based outfits and accessories. Customers can also get artificial blood which is no less than real blood in looks and feel. All the other Halloween props like Mathmos revolution, Devil Horns and Ugly Bag can also be shopped from Drinkstuff’s site. Customers can choose costumes from 50 different fancy outfits from the website. Ghost costumes, Nun costumes and many more are some of the fancy dresses available for Halloween party.
The Director of the company said that the Massive Mobster Costume and the Vampire costumes are the most sold costumes. He also stated that costumes of the characters from the book “Twilight” like the werewolf have also ranked up the sale.
Customers can now make Halloween theme beverages by using the new Drinkstuff’s cocktail range. Pumpkin punch holders and attractive glasses are also some of the attractions at the site.
The Halloween range at drinkstuff.com will be delivered the next day by placing order at their website www.drinkstuff.com.Tags: Bars, Drinks, halloween, Halloween costumes
Online Fashion News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Indian Hair Weave Sales Soaring! Where To Buy The Best Remy Indian Hair?
- Skyler Man Jewelry To Launch Newest Collection on Crowdfunding Site Luevo
- Towne Jewelers Selects Advocate Digital Media’s JewelBox to Design New Website
- Diamond District Gold Buyers Offers New Incentives To Sell Gold in NYC
- Premiere Yakima Hair Salon Adds New Product Line
- Lace Your Curves announces Win a Plus Size Lingerie Makeover contest
- Anita Leeman Rising Starlet in Hollywood!
- DressWe.com introducing an amazing red and white quinceanera dresses collection
- Lila Nikole & Simple Productions Present “Fusion” Fashion & Art Show
- Just In Time, Semper Divina Acquisition Help Kick Off Black Friday