Mesothelioma Cancer News: British Runner Races to Raise Money For a Cure
12/30/2010 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
Steve Lee is running to raise money to fund mesothelioma research at Queen Mary, University of London. Diagnosed in 2007, the 65-year old raised more than $62,000 along with his club by running a half marathon. While visiting the lab at Queen Mary’s Steve said: “Up till now the prospects for anyone with mesothelioma have been pretty grim and dire, so any glimmer of hope of a treatment is just wonderful.” His dedication is inspiring and will hopefully help stem the death rate around the world.cancer news, Mesothelioma cancer, mesothelioma research, queen mary university of london
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured
- Five Things Every Texas Driver Should Know About State Highway Safety Laws
- Why Choose a Life Care a Planner Who is also a Qualified Physician?
- Fatal Truck Accidents: A Costly Disaster
- Houston Car Wreck Firm to Appear at 97.9 The Box Los Magnificos Custom Car Show
- Road Rage Altercation Leads to Arrest Reports Houston 1800 CAR WRECK
- Punitive Damages and Pharmaceutical Injuries