Mesothelioma Cancer News: British Runner Races to Raise Money For a Cure
12/30/2010 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
Steve Lee is running to raise money to fund mesothelioma research at Queen Mary, University of London. Diagnosed in 2007, the 65-year old raised more than $62,000 along with his club by running a half marathon. While visiting the lab at Queen Mary’s Steve said: “Up till now the prospects for anyone with mesothelioma have been pretty grim and dire, so any glimmer of hope of a treatment is just wonderful.” His dedication is inspiring and will hopefully help stem the death rate around the world.cancer news, Mesothelioma cancer, mesothelioma research, queen mary university of london
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Capitol Region Gun Buy-Back Program to be Held on Saturday
- If I’ve Been Hit by a Houston Drunk Driver, What Type of Case Do I Have?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Man Arrested and Charged after Manhattan Hit and Run