Mesothelioma Cancer News: British Runner Races to Raise Money For a Cure
12/30/2010 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
Steve Lee is running to raise money to fund mesothelioma research at Queen Mary, University of London. Diagnosed in 2007, the 65-year old raised more than $62,000 along with his club by running a half marathon. While visiting the lab at Queen Mary’s Steve said: “Up till now the prospects for anyone with mesothelioma have been pretty grim and dire, so any glimmer of hope of a treatment is just wonderful.” His dedication is inspiring and will hopefully help stem the death rate around the world.cancer news, Mesothelioma cancer, mesothelioma research, queen mary university of london
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer Recognized by Local News for Community Dedication
- Recognizing the Signs of Age Discrimination in the Workplace
- Simplified: The Purple One’s Yours.
- Opinion: Granting Lawsuit Immunity Erodes Fundamental Rights
- Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Antitrust Whistleblower Bill
- Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Projections for Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured