Columbus, OH – (WiredPRNews.com) Small to medium-sized businesses looking for reliable, scalable, secure, cost-effective solutions to design business processes through open source products can now take advantage of Open Source Business Service Cloud from Evonence.
Evonence, a leading Cloud computing product and consulting firm released a Business Service Cloud leveraging Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform. All the leading open source products in the area of wiki, collaboration, CMS, ECM, CRM, ERP, project management, code repository, E-learning, E-commerce, etc. are made available as pre-configured, pre-deployed ready-to-use-solution. Sample product list includes OpenBravo, OranageHRM, SugarCRM,Redmine, Twiki, Drupal, Alfresco, Sakai, Docuwiki,Subversion, Vtiger, Opentaps, Joomla, etc.
* The Open Source Business Service Cloud allows businesses to built end–to-end processes with speed to market.
* It is offered as a fixed price monthly subscription as opposed to a variable pricing model with no contract. It meets unique end user needs in terms of performance, data storage and system scalability that many out-of-the-box solutions cannot meet.
* It allows bundling multiple open source products on Amazon AWS platform where again some of the out-of-the-box solutions will not work.
* All the heavy lifting work like backups, monitoring, product security patches, product version upgrades and support in the cloud space is taken care of by the Evonence team.
* Business users can solely focus on improving business processes utilizing open source capabilities. This helps create greater operational efficiencies and business profitability.
* The combination of open source products and cloud computing technology enables substantial cost savings to the end business users. The customers can save up to 40- 70 percent of the cost compared to traditional hosted models.
* Evonence migrates and integrates custom developed applications through professional cloud consulting services, providing end-to-end technology solutions.
Subscription Package details:
Basic : 70$/ Month ( No contract) / 90$/Month (1 Year contract)
Basic Features: Product Installation on Amazon EC2, Instance Monitoring, Data Back ups, 15 GB data storage, 40 GB AWS EC2 (in-out) bandwidth, Email support,
Gold: 175$/Month ( No contract) / 135$/Month ( 1 Year contract)
Gold Features: Product Installation on Amazon EC2, Instance Monitoring, Data Back ups, 30 GB data storage, 80 GB AWS EC2 (in-out) bandwidth, Email support,
Register for 15 day free trial of Open source business service cloud, please visit:
http://www.evonence.com or Email: [email protected]
Evonence is a leading cloud computing product and consulting firm with in-depth expertise in design and development of scalable cloud applications. Evonence develops cloud based SAAS products and offers professional consulting services in cloud migration, cloud integration and maintenance area. Evonence is part of Amazon AWS – Preferred system integrators network. The company’s strongest asset is its technology-focused team which always strives to find simpleand creative ways to solve business problems. Evonence’s technology focus area are Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, SalesForce, Open Source products, JEE and .NET.
Contact: Kanchana Muralidhar
Email: [email protected]